Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Know he's very hyped, but dunno watching that don't see anything special, about 90% of the goals assists are either bring completely unmarked 5 yards out or shocking keeping. Few nice edge of the box finishes, but he's literally got all the time in the world on them to pick a spot.

Thing on just a YouTube scouting thing Kudos looks way more dynamic then him for sure

We supposedly had £25m as a down-payment for Gibbs-White, so after Maupay, and with Deles wages, there should still be room for another down-payment on a moderately priced signing, perhaps Garner.

Still hope we sign Gueye but should not end up paying a fee for him.

Unless Gordon is sold, its hard to see us shelling out on another forward unless its of a price profile similar to Maupay (Diaz?, but don't see that happening).

The forward will be on loan I think, Broja the obvious one but the Gordon stuff may make them less likely to do business there so we may see a random name - I hope to God its not that Hwang chap, that would be atrocious.

And Gilmour hasn't been mentioned at all. He will definitely be made available on loan and depending on what happens on the day, its still very possible I think that Frank will make a late move for him if other deals do not pan out.

Be shocked if Chelsea don't come back with another offer for AG. If we don't sell, I would say our option of bringing in sufficient quality looks very unlikely.

No I get that. I know he’s a bit of a boozer and seems to of lost his way, I just think Frank may be able to get a tune out of him. However it’s not happening anyway because the club don’t want him. Don’t get me wrong he’s well bottom of my list lik. I would much rather have Matheus Pereira or Gallagher over him.
No Discipline so it's a no!

We supposedly had £25m as a down-payment for Gibbs-White, so after Maupay, and with Deles wages, there should still be room for another down-payment on a moderately priced signing, perhaps Garner.

Unless Gordon is sold, its hard to see us shelling out on another forward unless its of a price profile similar to Maupay (Diaz?, but don't see that happening).

The forward will be on loan I think, Broja the obvious one but the Gordon stuff may make them less likely to do business there so we may see a random name - I hope to God its not that Hwang chap, that would be atrocious.

And Gilmour hasn't been mentioned at all. He will definitely be made available on loan and depending on what happens on the day, its still very possible I think that Frank will make a late move for him if other deals do not pan out.
Been put back into the youth team to refine his game hasn't he.

Let's be honest, selling Dele and signing Gakpo for 40M€ leaves us in a better position financially this year, even paying half of Dele's wages.

Dele cost- 5M wages + 10M fee (3M wages during loan- 12M)
Gakpo cost- 4M wages + 7M amortisation (11M).

He looks good but it depends on the fee, dutch league is always a gamble, Alireza Jahanbakhsh got 21 goals and 12 assists in 2018, moved to Brighton it never quite worked out for him there, still hoping we get Kudos on loan as thats a low risk gamble given our current finances.

Know he's very hyped, but dunno watching that don't see anything special, about 90% of the goals assists are either bring completely unmarked 5 yards out or shocking keeping. Few nice edge of the box finishes, but he's literally got all the time in the world on them to pick a spot.

Thing on just a YouTube scouting thing Kudos looks way more dynamic then him for sure
Watched him in two games against Rangers and he did not impress me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.