Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because we need someone in the midfield who can get the ball, and run forward with it. Okay, we all know he’s not amazing and he left us on a sour note, but if he’s available he’s simply better than any of our midfielders at carrying the ball. That’s why.
Mate you remember Barkley when he was here, he has been down living in London for the past few years and had a loan spell at Villa who dont want him, Chelsea want to RIP up his contract for a reason, he has the Dele Alli bug in other words CBA anymore

Why? Because we need someone in the midfield who can get the ball, and run forward with it. Okay, we all know he’s not amazing and he left us on a sour note, but if he’s available he’s simply better than any of our midfielders at carrying the ball. That’s why.

6993776A-5175-4299-9103-453F8828BBFD.jpeg

It’s time to fire up the rat copter again.

Mate you remember Barkley when he was here, he has been down living in London for the past few years and had a loan spell at Villa who dont want him, Chelsea want to RIP up his contract for a reason, he has the Dele Alli bug in other words CBA anymore
No I get that. I know he’s a bit of a boozer and seems to of lost his way, I just think Frank may be able to get a tune out of him. However it’s not happening anyway because the club don’t want him. Don’t get me wrong he’s well bottom of my list lik. I would much rather have Matheus Pereira or Gallagher over him.

Think the drums would start to beat a little now if we were signing Garner but have to wait and see I guess. I'd still be surprised anyway if we got more than two more in without outgoings.

No I get that. I know he’s a bit of a boozer and seems to of lost his way, I just think Frank may be able to get a tune out of him. However it’s not happening anyway because the club don’t want him. Don’t get me wrong he’s well bottom of my list lik. I would much rather have Matheus Pereira or Gallagher over him.

…think you’re best letting this one go;

B33387B9-38D6-43A9-B1EB-F11DC7FD9430.jpeg

We are not a rehabilitation centre mate we are football club needing players who have the right attitude from day one not people who need help to get their fading careers back on the rails.

Ornstein article revealing the following:

- Gordon unlikely - big valuation difference
- Cody Gapko - Southampton, Leicester and Everton interested. Southampton most concrete, but Everton are keen
- Gueye - top priority, deal agreed, but still waiting for player to sort out terms with PSG. Willing to walk away if it doesn't change soon
- Garner - our other main priority
- Hwang - he linked us as a forward option on loan, but would mean Coady deal would need to be made perm

Overall the article suggests we want two midfielders (inc Gueye and two forwards.

Ornstein article revealing the following:

- Gordon unlikely - big valuation difference
- Cody Gapko - Southampton, Leicester and Everton interested. Southampton most concrete, but Everton are keen
- Gueye - top priority, deal agreed, but still waiting for player to sort out terms with PSG. Willing to walk away if it doesn't change soon
- Garner - our other main priority
- Hwang - he linked us as a forward option on loan, but would mean Coady deal would need to be made perm

Overall the article suggests we want two midfielders (inc Gueye and two forwards.
Gordon - I think Chelsea will come back in given we have a hard on for Broja, I think cash plus loan/swap deal and it's done.

Gakpo - GET IT DONE.

Gueye - I am not that fussed now because he is dragging his feet, his age plus wages potential transfer fee for a 33 year old midfielder.

Garner - GET IT DONE.

Hwang - Not for me just a strange link

Status
Not open for further replies.