Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was last season's Dutch footballer of the year in a poll of professional players. I'd put more stock in that than in an impression formed on the basis of a short Youtube video.
That's the same award Davy Klassen won in 2016 mate, just saying

Bony won it too as did Blind and two years ago Tadic

Well I mean Ornstein, in the same article, suggests we want Gakpo and also the chances of Gordon going are slim, so not sure I agree there.
Covering his bases mate, journalism 101.

End of the day one of the two statements will likely prove accurate - and human nature tends to cling onto the stuff journos get right and forget the wrong ones

I think the ‘red line’ quoted by Lampard with regards to Gordon has been crossed.
Which would lend weight to Chelsea reportedly going for Zaha with Gallagher returning to Palace. A neat solution for all and less troublesome and expensive than trying to prise Gordon from us.

We need someone in up front of the stature of Richarlison.

We dont have the firepower up front to get safe as things stand.

We need a defensive midfielder of quality in too.

And we need desperately to keep Gordon, our only truly quality player who could get into any PL team.

It'll be bottom 4/5 all the way through this season without those ALL things happening.

We need someone in up front of the stature of Richarlison.

We dont have the firepower up front to get safe as things stand.

We need a defensive midfielder of quality in too.

And we need desperately to keep Gordon, our only truly quality player who could get into any PL team.

It'll be bottom 4/5 all the way through this season without those ALL things happening.

Think it would be anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.