Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

So it's looking like Garner + Brereton on perm. Will probably get Gana too.

Gordon staying.

Dele, Gbamin possibly out on loan.

As long as Gordon stay's that's an ok window.
It is looking like.......... we dont have any clue who is coming in mate.
Scroll back through this thread and every day we are pursuing deals for strikers who have not joined so far.
Garner i firmly believe is plan B to Gana.

Gordon staying based on what ???
More money / better structure of the deal and Broja or Gallagher on loan and i can see us saying yes.

We need to be making progress on a forward signing tomorrow and have it sealed by midday Friday otherwise we go into another game with Rondon up top simply not good enough to of played 4 games knowing how desperate we are for a striker and depending on Saturdays outcome potentially only taking a point from a possible 12 if that’s the case we deserve to be relegated because that’s quite simply negligence on everyone involved
Thing is, Rondon played was on the pitch for the full 90, so probably won't start on Saturday

Here's my prediction for the rest of the window
Diaz. Permanent
Gana. Permanent.
Broja loan.
One more wide player from abroad .
All funded by the Gordon sale .
one should be a Dele replacement so attacking midfielder. Hopefully still Kudus, hopefully depending on Ziyech returning to Ajax to replace Anthony

It is looking like.......... we dont have any clue who is coming in mate.
Scroll back through this thread and every day we are pursuing deals for strikers who have not joined so far.
Garner i firmly believe is plan B to Gana.

Gordon staying based on what ???
More money / better structure of the deal and Broja or Gallagher on loan and i can see us saying yes.
The closer it gets to the deadline the morel likely it is that AG will stay. If it's not done by the weekend he stays 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.