Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH we have made some good purchases in this window and shored up the defense quite well. In midfield Onana is a good start but I'd love to see us get Garner. Then there is the forward line. Demarai Gray cannot be relied upon to pull a goal out for long. I understand DCL will get fit again but theres always the next injury. Should we add a goalscorer plus a wideplayer then I think its been a positive window.

If we really are asking for Gallagher on loan to smooth the Gordon deal, and they are willing to loan him, but send him to another club, that would surely be a bit of an insult.

If we really are asking for Gallagher on loan to smooth the Gordon deal, and they are willing to loan him, but send him to another club, that would surely be a bit of an insult.

Think we want both Gallagher and Broja but can only loan one if they arnt willing to sell one. But if they are, we should be asking for both

I honestly think the Everton board haven’t got a clue who to bring in, they don’t want to spend money incase they make another mistake as they have previous.

They cannot afford to mess up this window, as things stand we are going down

We can only get one more domestic loan and better it be Broja than Gallagher imo. Any deal for the other would have to be permanent. Gallagher could be part exchange but that has potential to muddy the water in doing deals we need to get over the line. Would be fine with Gallagher to Toon if we got Joao Pedro.

We can only get one more domestic loan and better it be Broja than Gallagher imo. Any deal for the other would have to be permanent. Gallagher could be part exchange but that has potential to muddy the water in doing deals we need to get over the line. Would be fine with Gallagher to Toon if we got Joao Pedro.
I really like the look of Broja but on loan it just doesn't appeal. He's still very much a work in progress and by the time he comes in we're maybe looking at him only actually being available for about 30 games considering he wouldn't be able to play against Chelsea. As a purchase i'd be very happy but on loan not so much, I'd rather someone ready to make an instant impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.