Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely with all them top rank Journalists Joyce, itk's, Bobble, Romanio, there must have been some truth in it, unless they or some of them were fed that news as a "favour", to quell any discontent from the fans before the Forest game, phantom bid etc.
Did I hear that terms had been agreed with the player ? Well if that's not true either I'm calling this total bull and a favour called. Tin hat will be completely adorned.:)
They've obviously been fed bullshine by the club. The club are so good at it. We just lap it up.

Judge us at the end of the window...

Cupace20220821130817.png

Just as disappointing has been our failure to shift some of our deadwood, even if it’s on loan. The injuries to Mina/Godfrey probably stopped us trying to move Mina/Keane or Holgate.
Gbamin & Gomes are clearly not wanted. And Allan is probably surplus too if we bring in another centre mid.

Next season in the Championship can change name from Toffees to Deadwood. Be fitting.

I don't why some people are struggling to comprehend not having a replacement lined up for the loss of our main offensive catalyst is a crucial blunder. especially when we were already struggling for goals before he left ,relying on a striker who was injured for the majority of last season. Not having contingencies in place is the epitome of negligence and mismanagement. With proper attacking options we could of easily won two of the last 3 games

I don't why some people are struggling to comprehend not having a replacement lined up for the loss of our main offensive catalyst is a crucial blunder. especially when we were already struggling for goals before he left ,relying on a striker who was injured for the majority of last season. Not having contingencies in place is the epitome of negligence and mismanagement. With proper attacking options we could of easily won two of the last 3 games

Even more egregious because they had a sneak preview a year ago when DCL was out for an extended time and they had to play several games without Richarlison.

Just as disappointing has been our failure to shift some of our deadwood, even if it’s on loan. The injuries to Mina/Godfrey probably stopped us trying to move Mina/Keane or Holgate.
Gbamin & Gomes are clearly not wanted. And Allan is probably surplus too if we bring in another centre mid.
This again?

For them to go you need to find someone who wants them and is willing to pay for some or all of their wages.

And you need them to be willing to go.

Our fans don’t deserve this club. No forwards or creativity. The supports dragged this club up so much last season and this is how they are repaid.
Premier league are meant to have a proper persons list for running clubs etc? They let these cretins run a club. Jesus Christ
No other team I or organisation is run like this
But we have been here so many times with lack of proper forward thinking.We will come a cropper sooner or later as we’ve been lucky in the past. Don’t trust anybody here to get the signings sorted.
We have a manager that seems a great guy and would love him to succeed but I think tactically he doesn’t have it. Hope I’m wrong like but I’m very nervous already.

Status
Not open for further replies.