Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as disappointing has been our failure to shift some of our deadwood, even if it’s on loan. The injuries to Mina/Godfrey probably stopped us trying to move Mina/Keane or Holgate.
Gbamin & Gomes are clearly not wanted. And Allan is probably surplus too if we bring in another centre mid.

You mean it was all fake . . .

Surely with all them top rank Journalists Joyce, itk's, Bobble, Romanio, there must have been some truth in it, unless they or some of them were fed that news as a "favour", to quell any discontent from the fans before the Forest game, phantom bid etc.
Did I hear that terms had been agreed with the player ? Well if that's not true either I'm calling this total bull and a favour called. Tin hat will be completely adorned.:)

We had a lot of momentum at one stage too….
When Vinagre, Coady and Onana came in reasonably quick succession we seemed to be on the ball with Gana to follow soon after - then nothing.
Hopefully get another 2-3 done this coming week.

Not sold on Coady to be honest. Haven't watched him much but if the reports aee true, that he can only play in a 3, it kind of hamper us a bit. Onana feels like a good one though

Jagielka, Baines, players who had some premier League experience but played in lower environment and got relegated. I know football has changed but our greatest team came from the lower divisions, Trevor Steven, Peter Reid, Bracewell, Southall.... Players who has the right character and a younger, we have been spunking big sums of money on unknowns, our identity is lost. Fanbase is divided, everything is a crisis.

Thelwell seems to have a grasp of this which is promising, Coady and Tarkowski are good characters, Onana judging by his training video's seems to be a good character, but people are already calling him crap.

The striker situation is annoying, very annoying. But big picture DCL is our number one, we are buying a backup, names mentioned indicate this, but I read nothing but vitriol and he's not good enough. Gordon a young lad who is attraction interest from Chelsea and apparently Pep is a fan is getting slaughtered left and right, people offering to drive him to London to sign. This lad is an Everton player born and breed. What have we become???

Personally I'm going to take a long break from this forum and social media, it's a cesspit currently.

we all want everton to do well but when we don’t this forum melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.