Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch quite a bit of International Football, he was excellent for Belgium in the euros and before.

Just a very tricky player, not the tallest, but he’d be more than solid in this league.

Yeah ive seen a fair bit of him myself...but I think the other two would be ahead of him for Rennes now...the injuries must have lowered his value as well.

Exciting player, amazing potential but end product isnt there yet and injury concerns.

Been told he can leave & by all accounts that EXWHUEmployee knows his stuff when it comes to West Ham & Chelsea….

Broja would be perfect for us.

Has anyone ever seen @Zatara and Kevin Thelwell in the same room together?

Would explain a lot after some of these moves

Imagine if we'd have done this when Moshiri took control.

The twitter football hipsters are raving about Camara so I'm all in.

Anyone that would rather Gana than Camara wants their head tested.

With Camara and Onana we would be set in midfield for the next 10 years.

They would be absolutely formidable. Strong, disciplined, pacy, tackling machines who can pick a pass.

If Lampard goes with 343 or another setup with only 2 in central midfield then Camara is probably as perfect as it gets for us...next to Onana.

Iwobi + Doucoure there to rotate in/out when needed.

We suddenly look powerful.

If Lampard goes with 343 or another setup with only 2 in central midfield then Camara is probably as perfect as it gets for us...next to Onana.

We certainly look hard to score on for some time to come with those two fronting three CBs. Solid spine, just need to find a way to grind out the 1-0 wins.

No player currently in the squad will be here in 10 years except Tom Davies who will never leave even after he’s released once his contract expires.
You usually only have one or two players in the squad at a time who last 10 years at the club. My guess is Pickford is our one currently.

Excluding Coleman who has got there already.

Imagine if we'd have done this when Moshiri took control.

Also opens up the possibility of Dele playing in front of them more advanced in a 352. Onana + Gana or Camara can cover a lot of ground and allow him a more free/creative role. I know everyone wants to write off Dele but if he is going to thrive it’s going to be in a role similar to this. It certainly gives us options either way

Looks like he'd be worth a few Bob and are we seriously going to drop 25m+ on 2 midfielders when we desperately need a forward or 2?

If we do, we're going to need to see the kind of creativity Neil Buchanan could do in Art Attack!

Always preferred Hart Beat myself

….a bit of trivia; played against Neil Buchanan in an Echo Cup Final. More accurately, he was a substitute for Liverpool Institute, not sure if he came on but we won the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.