Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic lads but why have I just won the lot and been devalued to 40m from 60m, I mean 60m was an outrage to start with I have been suck at 60 for about 6 years, I am shaking.

3240676b3babbb880a0babe5d83612cf.png
I lost 15m off my valuation. Think I must have had a quad injury, apparently that makes you injury prone and your value drops.

We currently have no goals though. We still urgently need a signing. You cant win with that front 3 from Saturday no matter how good your defence is.
Think a forward will definitely be coming in so it'll be whoever that is and DCL when he comes back, we'll look better then regardless. I would say that Gordon and Gray have to get a lot better, both need better seasons this year. There's also the case of trying to get Dele firing too. I'm very interested in how having the 3 CBs consistently now will impact Myko and Patterson as wing backs and even more interesting is seeing if Gana and maybe Onana enable the attacking players more freedom and more oppurtunites, they're not exactly a creative pair but they'll win back possesion far more than the current set up meaning we'll probably have the ball more.

I'm not sure we've got a player that will get 15 goals outside of DCL if he's fit but I am a bit optimistic that there's enough to spread around players that can get 5-10 if they do well enough. It remains to be seen if I'm right but I think this setup will lend to it, if we improve our set pieces alone Coady, Tarkowski, Holgate and Onana will be our main threats in the box for players who probably won't score much from open play but a goal or 2 for each of them in a season make a massive difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.