Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links to xeka, Portuguese central midfielder on a free transfer from Lille

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ansfer-for-xeca-as-contract-expires-at-lille/

@Eggs another thread I start . Another signing.
Stick with me son. You will go a long way ?

…ha, ha. If I’m your son you must’ve met my Mum at some point in January 1956.

You opened the Onana thread on Wednesday as soon as it was reported he had chosen us over West Ham, it’s hardly a claim for victory. if there was a thread opened earlier in the summer it could be worthy of genuine consideration.

Last edited:

…ha, ha. If I’m your son you must’ve met my Mum at some point in January 1956.

You opened the Onana thread on Wednesday as soon as it was reported he had chosen us over West Ham, it’s hardly a claim for victory. if there was a thread opened earlier in the summer it could be worthy of genuine consideration.
Chritmas 1955 in Blackpool pleasure Tower. What a night
You still came in with your by now not funny his own thread comment though. We all make mistakes mate . It's OK to admit it . Makes you stronger .

stop it. can`t you see that Lampard is building a serious squad right in front of your eyes. no offence intended Tim Nice-But-Dim

Stop what?

Do you actually think a frontline of Alli and Rondon will score enough goals to keep a side in the premier league? We have no idea when Calvert Lewin will be back, so we need a signing urgently. We stayed up last year because we scored a few more than Burnley - that could change without Richarlison and if DCL is still mostly unavailable.

Stop what?

Do you actually think a frontline of Alli and Rondon will score enough goals to keep a side in the premier league? We have no idea when Calvert Lewin will be back, so we need a signing urgently. We stayed up last year because we scored a few more than Burnley - that could change without Richarlison and if DCL is still mostly unavailable.
Our midfield will also be a lot better and probably our defence. So we won't be conceding as many stupid goals.

Stop what?

don`t stop then! be as negative as you want but i think its dim to look at the situation now compared to last season. Lampard is sorting out our leaky defence and building from there. there are loads of positives

don`t stop then! be as negative as you want but i think its dim to look at the situation now compared to last season. Lampard is sorting out our leaky defence and building from there. there are loads of positives

I am not negative towards Lampard, I am frustrated with him not being provided a proper attacking replacement.

The league starts tomorrow and our forward options are virtually non-existent. Certainly not top flight standard anyway. I will feel more positive if we improve in that area.

I think we are in trouble because there are no goals in the team. That's not being negative as far as I see, it's just realistic. If things change, I will change my hopes and ambitions for the season.

I am not negative towards Lampard, I am frustrated with him not being provided a proper attacking replacement.

The league starts tomorrow and our forward options are virtually non-existent. Certainly not top flight standard anyway. I will feel more positive if we improve in that area.

I think we are in trouble because there are no goals in the team. That's not being negative as far as I see, it's just realistic. If things change, I will change my hopes and ambitions for the season.
Totally agree , whether we like it or not we have a weaker squad, we still have no idea how the loss of our best player is going to effect us either. The stats without him aren't pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.