Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also read my vinigre and Tarkowski ones
And I'll read your " his own thread ffs" comment on every player currently playing at the club!

….fingers crossed you can successfully open one for an effective striker.

Chuffed with the Onana signing, especially if Gueye follows him in. It should make us much more secure than we have been.

Stop what?

Do you actually think a frontline of Alli and Rondon will score enough goals to keep a side in the premier league? We have no idea when Calvert Lewin will be back, so we need a signing urgently. We stayed up last year because we scored a few more than Burnley - that could change without Richarlison and if DCL is still mostly unavailable.
I'm hoping that as in all successful teams that all our goals don't come from our "strikers" we need to get more from all over the team. Richarlison scored 10 goals last season that's not a lot to make up throughout the team and with the likes of Gordon maturing, Alli getting more game time, McNeill adding a few with hopefully a much more solid defence we will have more than enough to stay up. Remember last season we went 13 games yes 13 games picking up only 3 points you don't need to improve much on that to be safe.

Why’s aiming a ball and hitting a pass harder in different leagues? It’s a very basic transferable skill. I fail to believe someone can be so intransigent to believe because he played the Burnley way for so long his Brentford years mean nothing going forwards.

Mate you could put 40 year old hibbert into a pub team and he’s look like prime zidane .
Yet could pass water in the prem.
the higher level you go , the less space you have , the faster the opponents and the faster the game is.

You think we’re signing 3 CM’s? Maybe but as of right now, it’s looking like just the 2. If we want to play 3 in the middle, which we flat out just have to against some sides, he can be an option alongside them. We need 6 CM’s this season in my opinion.

Gana
Onana
Doucs
Allan
Iwobi
Davies

Yeah mate I think we will sign another from Chelsea most likely - wouldn't shock me if we actually brought in two more either (Gilmour and either MGW or Gallacher)

Think it was DAVIDMOYES mate
Screenshot_20220805-112204_Samsung Internet.jpg

He also broke the Cahill to NYRB news.

Then got chased out by getting something a little wrong by the looks of it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.