Holgate (back up)
Mykolenko
Godfrey
Coleman ( back up)
Keane
Patterson
Branthwaite
Gray
Townsend (although injury could finish him)
Iwobi
Doucouré
Ali
Gordon
Davies
Rico

Sell:
Pickford
Mina
Kenny
Allan
Gomes
Delph
Rondon (not gonna happen)
DCL

Sign:
Pope
Tarkowski (free)
Gallagher ( loan)
Brennan Johnson (free)
Cornet ( 17 mill release clause) or Joao Pedro ( 15 mill release clause)

Cornet is a good player, but he's unfortunately made of wet Weetabix.

I'm going to annoy everyone with continuous Billy Gilmour deifying all summer NEA.

He's called Finch Farm News and he is always spot on
If you link his twitter then I can be the judge of that my friend.

I tried searching, but im almost certain I have him blocked for being a wham chatting ferret.

But im willing to give him a chance to redeem himself, link me fam.

If FFN on twitter is correct (and he normally is) the list of signings give us hope and belief for next season. Young, fit, non injury prone players, that's good enough for me.

I know Connor Coady is mentioned, people will have their own view, but I have been looking at his stats, he rarely misses games, he doesn't get injured, he doesn't get sent off. He is a defender who is a leader. I would take him and Tarkowski right now in place of Mina and Keane. Mina never plays and Keane is no kind of leader. Both these players, for very small amounts of money would straight away improve our defence.
Whom are the other players being mentioned mate?

Not sure why we think we could sign Coady, why would Wolves sell him, why would he leave Wolves and why would he leave Wolves for us - hes 30 next Feb to and we need to learn not to throw big money on a short shelf life, particularly at an area in our lines we are often caught short. Hes a good player mind.

If you link his twitter then I can be the judge of that my friend.

I tried searching, but im almost certain I have him blocked for being a wham chatting ferret.

But im willing to give him a chance to redeem himself, link me fam.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit older than most, how do I do a link please and I will try

Status
Not open for further replies.