Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whom are the other players being mentioned mate?

He stated last night we have a list of

Brennan Johnson
Connor Coady
James Tarkowski
Levi Colwill
Conor Gallagher
Jacob Greaves
Eddie Nketiah

Lampard at Derby and Chelsea wanted a young, fit and active team who would run and work. Most of these fit the criteria, especially the midfielders

I would like Ruben Loftus Cheek but he isnt quoted on the list, neither is Billy Gilmour

That list to me is quite decent

I'm sorry, I'm a bit older than most, how do I do a link please and I will try
Click on this button.

ddddd.jpg

Then select copy link to tweet.

Brennan Johnson
Connor Coady
James Tarkowski
Levi Colwill
Conor Gallagher
Jacob Greaves
Eddie Nketiah

Lampard at Derby and Chelsea wanted a young, fit and active team who would run and work. Most of these fit the criteria, especially the midfielders

I would like Ruben Loftus Cheek but he isnt quoted on the list, neither is Billy Gilmour

#FrankOut!

Brennan Johnson
Connor Coady
James Tarkowski
Levi Colwill
Conor Gallagher
Jacob Greaves
Eddie Nketiah

I'd take a chance on Keane-Potter from Ull.

Piroe at Swansea scored at a half decent clip this season. I have never seen him touch a football though so God knows how good he is

If FFN on twitter is correct (and he normally is) the list of signings give us hope and belief for next season. Young, fit, non injury prone players, that's good enough for me.

I know Connor Coady is mentioned, people will have their own view, but I have been looking at his stats, he rarely misses games, he doesn't get injured, he doesn't get sent off. He is a defender who is a leader. I would take him and Tarkowski right now in place of Mina and Keane. Mina never plays and Keane is no kind of leader. Both these players, for very small amounts of money would straight away improve our defence.
If what they’ve posted is accurate it worries me tbh.

Tarkowski and Coady as our main CB targets?

Coady gets exposed too easily in a back 4 and I have no idea how Tarkowski is supposed to fit in with the type of football that Lampard wants to play.

They both have their strengths don’t get me wrong but we need to do better than that.

If FFN on twitter is correct (and he normally is) the list of signings give us hope and belief for next season. Young, fit, non injury prone players, that's good enough for me.

I know Connor Coady is mentioned, people will have their own view, but I have been looking at his stats, he rarely misses games, he doesn't get injured, he doesn't get sent off. He is a defender who is a leader. I would take him and Tarkowski right now in place of Mina and Keane. Mina never plays and Keane is no kind of leader. Both these players, for very small amounts of money would straight away improve our defence.

Young - he's 29 years old mate.

Piroe at Swansea scored at a half decent clip this season. I have never seen him touch a football though so God knows how good he is
I heard a mad story about him and Brands and Everton a year or two ago... Something along the lines of Brands securing first option on him when he went to Swansea. I had no idea he was having a reasonable season... Not sure I believed it then or now though.

Young, fit not injury prone, build for the future...

Sign two near 30 year old journeymen center backs...

Last edited:
Not a chance on coady not worth the fee they would want and just looks like another williams when we got him from swansea. I undertand Tarkowski on a free but also hope that it means we would be looking for another cb to bring in

Status
Not open for further replies.