Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had him above Pickford once...

I dont even rate Pickford.

Ive said, if we can sell him we should, due to the fee he would attract, but we wont replace him with a better Keeper.

He was great last season, but hes matured a lot, hes entering his prime shortly, he will probably still make mistakes, but most if not all Keepers do.

The feller's out of control: WC winner Lloris is dismissed as rubbish, as are trophy winning GKs De Gea and Kelleher...but Pickford is exceptional.
Ahhh jeez, so we're taking 2 keepers who are on the wind down and one who has won a couple of trophies solely because he is back up in a successfull team.
Fred>Gazza
Martial>Kane
Hendo>Socrates

Do you work for the club's PR dept.? You and prentice?
Its a fact mate, we should be doing better, but all we do is sign players that Agents give us.

Scouts these days have every tool they need, they can watch DVDs of full games the players have played, they can track their stats, they can even look at their social media and see what kind of person they are. But no, why bother with any of that? Just get on the phone and buy the rubbish that some Agent wants a signing on fee for.

I mean we signed Tarks, a player our Manager wanted.

Kinda shows that we arent learning from our mistakes and im all for signing Tarks, but its not the way we should be doing it.

Its a fact mate, we should be doing better, but all we do is sign players that Agents give us.

Scouts these days have every tool they need, they can watch DVDs of full games the players have played, they can track their stats, they can even look at their social media and see what kind of person they are. But no, why bother with any of that? Just get on the phone and buy the rubbish that some Agent wants a signing on fee for.

I mean we signed Tarks, a player our Manager wanted.

Kinda shows that we arent learning from our mistakes and im all for signing Tarks, but its not the way we should be doing it.
Errrm didn't our new DoF also want to sign him previously as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.