Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
McNeil is alright but this team is absolutely crying out for attacking players that can score goals. Especially if Richi leaves. We can’t get another Gordon/Gray type attacker, we need goals.
I reckon we need decent midfielders who can pass the ball and move around a bit so we can turn defence into attack. It's been our biggest issue for a while now. Just getting a couple of competent centre mids in would transform us.

Zinchenko would be boss as a number 8. Still need a quality number 6 though..

Wierdly think if we did play with a three and all three are hardworking and decent defensively then an out and out number 6 might not be necessary, say a three of Zinchenko, Gallacher, Dacoure, or the like

I think if we got him and that #6 I'd feel confident we won't go down. So that'd be cool.
I don't understand how that would be the reason we went down? I mean selling Richy and Dom and not replacing I could see that argument. Adding an experienced international and winner to the squad?

Wierdly think if we did play with a three and all three are hardworking and decent defensively then an out and out number 6 might not be necessary, say a three of Zinchenko, Gallacher, Dacoure, or the like

Throw into that Gordon and say KLP and that's a massive amount of energy in the 5 in cm/wingers -
Patterson and Mykolenko both are energetic too as is DCL when he's fit.

Make a change to see a very aggressive pressing side for us.

Iwobi, Gray, Deli, Allan, Gray fighting for spots too.

Status
Not open for further replies.