Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yet i also stated he may not suit Spurs.

Cornet + Dennis

Why even bother playing next season...

Not sure why we would play this season if we get rid of Richarlison

Was just a decent suggestion sorry I hurt your feelings

Their are many goal scorers and player that won't be on your Epstein inspired list for many reasons even somebody like Pukki would be a decent goal scorer and an option off the bench

I've seen us been linked to Mavididi but think he is guff, might as well try and get someone like Bergwijn in the deal

Not sure why we would play this season if we get rid of Richarlison

Was just a decent suggestion sorry I hurt your feelings

Their are many goal scorers and player that won't be on your Epstein inspired list for many reasons even somebody like Pukki would be a decent goal scorer and an option off the bench

I've seen us been linked to Mavididi but think he is guff, might as well try and get someone like Bergwijn in the deal
I was with you for a minute there but Pukki? Let's not do that

Selling Richarlison and placing him with Dennis would be so depressing
Why exactly?

I see a similar player who could be brought in for 20m giving us 30m+ to spend on the rest of the team. Dennis was more productive last year and that's without factoring in penalties. I'd be thrilled with a reasonable replacement in that winger/striker role along with maybe two CMs with the leftovers.

As an option off the bench he would be decent, has good movement in the box and would be cheap

Consistent goalscorer and we need as many goals as possible in this team

Not that it matters with Frank I don't see him in the job too long
Pukki is a 32 year old 1 in over 3 striker at this level. It's a firm no from me.

Pukki is a 32 year old 1 in over 3 striker at this level. It's a firm no from me.

I'm just trying to be realistic, I'm not sure what money we have to buy players

Last year of contract, scored 11 goals & 3 assists in a woeful Norwich 3 were penaltys mind

He isn't young yes but he is a decent goalscorer cheap and would be a great sub in my opinion

Got to remember the 5 subs rule will change alot we need a deap squad & have just come off a season of just staying up with a rookie manager

Why exactly?

I see a similar player who could be brought in for 20m giving us 30m+ to spend on the rest of the team. Dennis was more productive last year and that's without factoring in penalties. I'd be thrilled with a reasonable replacement in that winger/striker role along with maybe two CMs with the leftovers.

As your fellow American @USABlue alludes to...

Dennis scored TWO goals this year and was generally poor.

Cornet scored 3 since 3rd January while playing the majority of games at centre forward.

Imagine @Pat Butcher taking £50mil for Richarlison and spending £37mil of it on those two.

Dont give up your day jobs.

As your fellow American @USABlue alludes to...

Dennis scored TWO goals this year and was generally poor.

Cornet scored 3 since 3rd January while playing the majority of games at centre forward.

Imagine @Pat Butcher taking £50mil for Richarlison and spending £37mil of it on those two.

Dont give up your day jobs.

Imagine rating Emerson Royal to the point you thought he was the next big thing

I also didn't say both, but they are the profile we should be looking at

I know you love your children's lists but you need to get into the real world were we are signing Gray, Rondon & Begovic

Status
Not open for further replies.