Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes the type who may sign it mate, our position should be: look, dont rock the boat you got into the Brazil squad here, sit it out get the World Cup under your belt and we wont have massive obstacles bar a decent fee next summer for you to move on, you look after us we will look after you, on a fee id ask for 95 mill, id accept 85 mill, loads wont agree with me there on value but that would be my position.
Hopefully he loves the club and we love Richy.

Hopefully he loves the club and we love Richy.

We can have no complaints either way mate, he was a warrior out there second half of the season, massive contribution to our safety and left it all out there, he showed his desire and commitment to the club for that ether way ill be grateful. But i do demand if he leaves, the fee reflects what he is worth to Everton, which given everything i said - to my my mind is a lot, potentially the difference between being in the Championship of PL. Letting our players go for nothing really annoys me, still annoyed over Rooney and Arteta.

I think the issue we have now is the Championship used to be a good market to operate in, obviously we signed the likes of Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Lescott and many more from there. BUT I feel now the value for money isn`t there and that comes with greater risk.

Would we really be happy paying £50m+ on Johnson from Forest and Lewis-Potter? Prices are becoming crazy!

I think if there is better quality to be had in top divisions across the continent i.e. France, Holland, Germany, Belgium etc etc

We can have no complaints either way mate, he was a warrior out there second half of the season, massive contribution to our safety and left it all out there, he showed his desire and commitment to the club for that ether way ill be grateful. But i do demand if he leaves, the fee reflects what he is worth to Everton, which given everything i said - to my my mind is a lot, potentially the difference between being in the Championship of PL. Letting our players go for nothing really annoys me, still annoyed over Rooney and Arteta.
Where is the Arteta money Bill?

From an interview with Gallacher whilst on loan at Charlton a few seasons ago.

The Surrey-born teenager - a Blues fan - grew up idolising the midfielder, who is the club's all-time leading scorer with 211 goals.
After he featured under Lampard in pre-season, Gallagher is now seeing the former England international giving first-team opportunities to fellow academy graduates Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori.
"I think it is about time that a manager came in and did that with the Chelsea youngsters," said Gallagher.
"Mason, Tammy and Fikayo have been Chelsea's best players at the start of the season. It shows that if you give more youngsters a chance they can perform.
"I hope one day I can work under Frank, because I think he has a lot to teach me.
"He scored loads of goals and I try to play my game like him, in terms of being box-to-box, scoring goals and making assists. It is how I aspire to be."

Would we really be happy paying £50m+ on Johnson from Forest and Lewis-Potter? Prices are becoming crazy!

"I hope one day I can work under Frank, because I think he has a lot to teach me.
"He scored loads of goals and I try to play my game like him, in terms of being box-to-box, scoring goals and making assists. It is how I aspire to be."

If we can get KLP + Johnson for £50mil + bring in Gallagher on a permanent or with an option to buy than thats very positive business and I think we'd all be very excited.

If we can get KLP + Johnson for £50mil + bring in Gallagher on a permanent or with an option to buy than thats very positive business and I think we'd all be very excited.

We won't be looking at two wingers mate, the interest will be in whichever one we are able to get (if either) Gallacher if Chelsea do decide he's not gonna be a genuine part of their first team this season I think will come here to work with Lampard - be likely a loan as think if they say he's for sale a lot better offers will be coming in than we can manage

Where is the Arteta money Bill?
1653728533231.png

We won't be looking at two wingers mate, the interest will be in whichever one we are able to get (if either) Gallacher if Chelsea do decide he's not gonna be a genuine part of their first team this season I think will come here to work with Lampard - be likely a loan as think if they say he's for sale a lot better offers will be coming in than we can manage

The anomaly in your point is that Gray, Rondon and Richarlison have been linked with moves.

KLP can play LW/ACM and while Johnson has mostly played RW he's also been used at CF recently.

With those two covering multiple positions and Lampard needing to focus on us scoring more goals then both signings make perfect sense.

Gallagher really should have an option at worst case. Even if its a large amount he could be transformative for the midfield. Just loans for him and/or Colwill would be disappointing without an option.

The Surrey-born teenager - a Blues fan - grew up idolising the midfielder, who is the club's all-time leading scorer with 211 goals.
After he featured under Lampard in pre-season, Gallagher is now seeing the former England international giving first-team opportunities to fellow academy graduates Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori.
"I think it is about time that a manager came in and did that with the Chelsea youngsters," said Gallagher.
"Mason, Tammy and Fikayo have been Chelsea's best players at the start of the season. It shows that if you give more youngsters a chance they can perform.
"He scored loads of goals and I try to play my game

Get him.signed up

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner **

Status
Not open for further replies.