Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep telling me that, yet I really dont agree.
Guehi and Anderson are decent centre halves that will get better, €40M quite heavy for the pair of them.
Edouard, Will Hughes and Mateta pretty meh... probably not going to be top half players for 30M for the lot...
Olise really good value at 8M or so.

I think its decent business for them to be honest... not spectacular but pretty sensible.

I think we can do better...

Palace won the same amount of games as the worst Everton side this decade, yet people praise them?

Their policy was probably the right idea, but on the main I think the signings have been very hit and miss.
They're really only two years in and the main guy from year one blew his knee out.

And correct me if I'm wrong but there is a draw option that is better than losing right?

They're really only two years in and the main guy from year one blew his knee out.

And correct me if I'm wrong but there is a draw option that is better than losing right?
They dont have ties in Murica.

How dare you.

But as I say, the policy was spot on, but they bought a few turkeys and we will easily finish above them next season.

Not my remit is it. Postin it on an internet forum wont solve any issues . No matter how many times you post it. The club ain't gonna read it are they. So I'll watch games, go to games , hope we win more games .
Thats all any of can do
We can also talk about it. Which is what the point of the forum is imo.

It is easy to criticize ideas when you don't have any to offer in return. I'm well aware we're just shooting the breeze but still it'd be nice if you could make fun of me because you thought different not because you think nothing.

We can also talk about it. Which is what the point of the forum is imo.

It is easy to criticize ideas when you don't have any to offer in return. I'm well aware we're just shooting the breeze but still it'd be nice if you could make fun of me because you thought different not because you think nothing.
As I have told you on several occasions I think you arrogant and condescending who talks down to almost anyone else . You have never been to a game yet you have told people how they should support the team, why we should not leave goodison , and frankly have no idea how most people here feel about the actual club. I am not alone in that view

As I have told you on several occasions I think you arrogant and condescending who talks down to almost anyone else . You have never been to a game yet you have told people how they should support the team, why we should not leave goodison , and frankly have no idea how most people here feel about the actual club. I am not alone in that view
No, but funnily enough most who hold that view also don't want to offer an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.