Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing about Gallacher not seen mentioned is that his form second half of the season really fell off in terms of end production.

First 18 games, 7 goals, 3 assists. Last 16 games 1 goal no assists (didn't produce an assist or goal the last 12 games either)

Season before scored 2 in 7 start of the season for west Brom then nothing in the next 23 games.

Season before that in the championship 6 in 17 then nothing in the next 28.

I doubt Chelsea aren't noticing the way he tails off in terms of production - maybe shows whilst talented he's not yet the full package in terms of what they'd be looking for in production from cm
To be honest we all thought he was a bit of an headless chicken at West Brom, always fouling and giving free kicks away. he obviously improved this season

Interesting thing about Gallacher not seen mentioned is that his form second half of the season really fell off in terms of end production.

First 18 games, 7 goals, 3 assists. Last 16 games 1 goal no assists (didn't produce an assist or goal the last 12 games either)

Season before scored 2 in 7 start of the season for west Brom then nothing in the next 23 games.

I doubt Chelsea aren't noticing the way he tails off in terms of production - maybe shows whilst talented he's not yet the full package in terms of what they'd be looking for in production from cm

I mean he isn’t a “creative” midfielder or a goalscoring midfielder and I don’t know why anyone that’s watched him would ever think he is. He has an eye for goal which might lead some people to look at stats and think he’s some sort of number 10 or something but he isn’t, he plays a lot deeper in the midfield and breaks up play.

We have one of the worst midfields in the league

I know some people love Doucoure and Allan but they are so technically poor and can’t pass out of a press

Really hope we sort that area in the summer more than our defence
I'd agree with you as you'd imagine a good MF takes the pressure off our defence big time.

Chelsea are looking to sell Hakim Ziyech.

So you can say the line!
I checked and I first posted here about looking to sign him at 2017. And then I abandoned ship for a year and thought he was bad because no one wanted him so I can't even claim to be a super scout. FFS.

One of my favorites but no shot he makes sense to sign now.

The drop off might just bring him into our price point too.

people do realize there's an option to not recruit former players or individuals in the premier league? there's other leagues. Gaye, Ross who's next cleverly?
Hi Curtis. I think the problem is that outside few exceptions and people who pretend they watch the Finnish 3rd division, no one knows anything about players from other leagues so we stick to what we know. I’d happily suggest a couple MLS players but then they’d get poo pood on by people who have never seen them or know anything about them.

The bigger and actual real problem is Evertons actual scouts have a track record worse than the keyboard warriors on GOT.

Villa going for Bissouma too what a sideways move for him that would be he should wait for a CL club. Villa are splashing it around they will probably be in debt up to their ears like us in a way few years.
Thats the problem we are going to face I feel this Summer.

Teams with money are going to hoover up all the talent while we wait for people to buy ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.