Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watford's Bobble equivalent completely shutting down the Joao Pedro links. Romano has been miles off on quite a few this window.

I don't know why he's held in such high esteem. He's done nothing but trawl twitter and recycle other sources' news since day one.
He's never broken a single deal himself, he's just a prolific aggregator of rumours and is yet held up as some transfer savant.

I don't know why he's held in such high esteem. He's done nothing but trawl twitter and recycle other sources' news since day one.
He's never broken a single deal himself, he's just a prolific aggregator of rumours and is yet held up as some transfer savant.
"transfer savant" haha. That is brilliant.

He used to be, I think that's why it's so odd he's getting so much wrong lately. Also don't really understand the obsession with journos to be first on things. "First reported by X!" okay mate, I mean no one cares, we just want it to be true.

Immediate impact of the Dan James kind?
I don't think we're serious about Dan James, or anyone else, unless it's a loan deal (which we can afford). We would have to get shut of more wages today than we can loaning Rondon or Gomes out. Not much in the way of rumbles about Allan back to Serie A, so I think we're dead in the water unless we find a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.