Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking around the Premier League, you`ve got to notice the quality teams are adding, we are seriously lacking quality, severely.

Lose or draw tonight, Liverpool and Arsenal is a write off, 7 winless will put us right in the mire IMO.

Someone give me some positivity... I used to think we could give anyone a game but now I have no confidence we will win any game. Even when we deserve to win we draw or lose. That isn`t sustainable!
We've been competitive in every game so far. I have little expectation that Lampard has the ability to sort us out, but his team has not been hammered so far this season and there hasn't been more than a goal in any game. So, we're giving teams a game. He'll deserve criticism when it's merited, but his teams have competed. Need a result tonight, though. Leeds are as direct a rival as it is possible to be given that it was effectively us or them for the drop for much of last season. There really is no excuse for going there and losing. We need to start adding points - if not wins - to our tally.

Rightly or wrongly, he’s going to be under huge pressure if we lose again tonight.

Think it will be another couple of weeks depending on results mate, I think most objective blues can see he is working through club limits in the window, once the window is shut though I think ire will turn to him if we’re still struggling! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.