Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Coleman playing RCB and Welch having a very decent game and even Myko playing as LCB with Vinagre replacing him at RWB, i can see Michael Keane leaving in the next few days, obviously he won't be happy that he is now behind all our defenders and will want first team football, as much as i dont like him as a player, a very decent person who will not sit on the bench and get paid and refuse to leave like Tosun and the rest
If a decent offer comes in he may go, but we would need a replacement. Can’t rely on Mina.

The plan maybe for Branthwaite and/or Gibson to step up next season and then be a Keane can leave.

DAE493FB-D395-4687-B5F5-88F46C1CF6AC.jpg

Gbamin getting his picture taken in the back of a taxi in turkey, off to Trabzonspor on loan, at least he’s off the wage bill for a season, I suppose.

In a team that creates loads. We don't. Come on mate. It's a well known fact that Broghton have been one of the most profligate teams in the league.
I've looked at around 15 games at the beginning and the end of last season (periods when Brighton had their most success) and I've looked at our first 3 games of this season. The chances created stats are pretty similar in fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.