Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes is injured right now.

Gordon shares an agent with Reece James who earns one third of that and will be asking his agent some pretty harsh questions if there is any truth in it.

Barkley signed for 110k pw mate, Mount is on the contract he signed from 2019 before he broke through, he's only got two years left btw and he sure as hell won't be on less than 200k if he signs a new one

It was an experiment, and it turned out how we all expected it for Dele unfortunately. It’s great for all the kids in the city that Gordon 10 and Dele 20 are both being sold though, I hope they are allowed to change the names of the back for free

Hello Farhad. It's nice to speak to you today. I am Charles and I will be assisting you today. I believe you are the owner of Everton Football Club, correct? Thank you. You are a club in need of a forward player, correct? Thank you. May I recommend to you my player by the name of Joao de Assis Bumbatso Al Career Edvisor dos Santos. He is available for at least 5 million euros after tax deductions of the regulation. Please submit your offer including your credit card details and I will return.
Browns NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.