Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then no one signs him then…
Exactly! This is a nice problem to have.
If someone wants to pay us over 70m for DCL - sad to see him leave, hopefully we reinvest well and build the strike force around Richy
If nobody comes in with that kind of money - great we’ve got one of the best striking talents in the premier league for another season and don’t need to rebuild our attack

I think personally we will sell Richarlison in the summer, it’s not that I want to sell him, but PSG have been interested before and Mbappe is going to Real Madrid on a free. I could see that opening the door then for Richarlison to go to PSG. There were rumours that his agent was in discussions last summer with PSG, because Madrid made a huge bid for Mbappe, but PSG turned it down.

I guess the question is how much would we sell him for? I would have thought around the £60m to £70m, depending on if anyone else came in for him.

I think personally we will sell Richarlison in the summer, it’s not that I want to sell him, but PSG have been interested before and Mbappe is going to Real Madrid on a free. I could see that opening the door then for Richarlison to go to PSG. There were rumours that his agent was in discussions last summer with PSG, because Madrid made a huge bid for Mbappe, but PSG turned it down.

I guess the question is how much would we sell him for? I would have thought around the £60m to £70m, depending on if anyone else came in for him.
It looks like PSG want Kean from us.
However they would have to come to an arrangement with Juventus as I think he still has a season on loan there after this season

If he was to go, I’d be expecting £70m.

End of the day, he’s an established Brazilian forward, who’s got bags of talent and ability, and proved he can play for below elite sides and be effective.

Will still only be 25 in the summer so could easily have 5 years at the top.

Likewise DCL in the same boat. If sides want them, they have to pay a premium. We will need every penny, if we’re to progress and despite the fact I love Richarlison, if we could sign 2 quality players for his fee I’d potentially be happy.

Don’t trust us though, mind!

It looks like PSG want Kean from us.
However they would have to come to an arrangement with Juventus as I think he still has a season on loan there after this season

The deal with Kean is an odd one, from what I have read he is essentially a Juventus player, or will be by the summer, someone on here posted a copy of the press release. As long as Juve qualify for the champions league they have to buy him for the agreed price £20m. It would not surprise me if PSG then bought him from Juve for double that. It would be classic Everton.

The deal with Kean is an odd one, from what I have read he is essentially a Juventus player, or will be by the summer, someone on here posted a copy of the press release. As long as Juve qualify for the champions league they have to buy him for the agreed price £20m. It would not surprise me if PSG then bought him from Juve for double that. It would be classic Everton.
Again I’m not sure what happens if they qualify for the champions league this season. As we’ve agreed to a 2 year loan, which they also have to pay is about 7mil from
What I’ve read. And again I’m sure I seen 30mil euro. Not sure how much that is in pounds

It would be classic Everton but there’s nothing we can do. I think at the time we were just happy to get Kean gone and so if Juve make money then he has either improved or they have seen something we didn’t

I hope we get our business done early. Especially if we plan to sell any of our more valuable players. We won't get a fair deal for anyone if we sell DCL for 70m before doing our business.

We need to rebuild the middle of the field. Find the next top ball winner to play as a true DM, get a couple of CBs that can move and head a ball and find a new GK or at least someone to push Pickford.

We'd be daft to sell DCL as I don't see many of his type in the PL right now. We could easily throw away £70m in a few attempts to replace him and fail (Tosun, Salomon, Kean, Ramirez..).

Richarlison I'd much rather we keep but perhaps we could find a way to play without.

Status
Not open for further replies.