Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its a Wolves player think its Jimenez.

Attackers, Id go with Neto or Jimenez.

I think they'd let Neto go for £25-30mil as he had the bad injury and they will want to remove any risk.

He's a star player though so if im wrong then surely Jimenez who only had 6 goals and 4 assists last year --but our way of playing and having DCL as first choice could get 3 years out of him.

Attackers, Id go with Neto or Jimenez.

I think they'd let Neto go for £25-30mil as he had the bad injury and they will want to remove any risk.

He's a star player though so if im wrong then surely Jimenez who only had 6 goals and 4 assists last year --but our way of playing and having Dominic Calvert-Lewin as first choice could get 3 years out of him.

they’ve said neto isn’t for sale

so NOPE

and he’s NOT a striker

Attackers, Id go to Neto
David-Moyes-with-his-thumbs-up-after-a-West-Ham-win.jpg

He’d be our best player, but
1) wolves wouldn’t sell cheap
2) he’s in his thirties
3) this is all hypothetical speculation based on some random tweet.

Id bite your hand off for Jimenez a couple of years back and i don't mean to be insensitive saying this, but pragmatically speaking my concern is, is he the same player he was before his horrific injury or did Lange change things around so much as its not getting the best out of him - maybe some of the Wolves lads could fill us in.

I know they said Thelwell was calm and wanted to wait on his targets instead of bidding against ourselves. Smart. Except we have absolutely no creativity or goals in the squad. Like...at all. We're playing wing backs when one of them doesn't like going past the halfway line.
And the other loves to but we don’t have the ball long enough for him to get it!

Id bite your hand off for Jimenez a couple of years back and i don't mean to be insensitive saying this, but pragmatically speaking my concern is, is he the same player he was before his horrific injury or did Lange change things around so much as its not getting the best out of him - maybe some of the Wolves lads could fill us in.
I’m sure on the radio for the spurs wolves game the commentary team said Jimenez hasn’t scored a header since the inkudy

Status
Not open for further replies.