Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay gives me Naismith vibes for some reason. I'd take him. Causes problems and can score.

He isn't prolific but we don't necessarily need that. We need players that add to our goal tally throughout the season.

Iwobi, Gordon, Gray, Doucoure - I might be wrong but did they even hit 10 PL goals between them last season.
Find it hard to believe Maupay would come to us? We are legitimately a step down right now. Only wages maybe?

Maupay gives me Naismith vibes for some reason. I'd take him. Causes problems and can score.

He isn't prolific but we don't necessarily need that. We need players that add to our goal tally throughout the season.

Iwobi, Gordon, Gray, Doucoure - I might be wrong but did they even hit 10 PL goals between them last season.

Iwobi 2, Gordon 4, Gray 5, Doucoure 2 = 13

I agree with the arguments for Maupay because I do think he’s an underrated and a pesky player, but I also can’t get over the fact that he’s being kept out of their XI by Danny Welbeck. Who I think is okay but can you imagine the FUME on here if we employed Welbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.