Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams isn’t a bad player. He’s like a Marcus Bent striker. He just can’t be our only forward purchase.
He's a good link up/hold up player but erratic in front of goal.
Not slow but doesn't take people on. Ings owed much of his success season before last to playing with Che.

He's not going to get much better as a player at 26 I guess, though who knows.

Had a message saying were in for Zaha, 10 months left on contract
6EF66A50-2E9C-4518-BC50-0DFF538BDCE7.jpeg

We could do that but the problem is we need players in now, and the price for Gordon could go down in Jan if Chelsea don't want him.
Right now we seem to have 2 clubs interested

The inevitable thing mate, is we will always want players, we will be just as desperate next season as this season. I think we look better then last season, i think we will get results and be fairly comfortable - yes we need a striker - but i think we have scope for that.

The other way to look at it is, having trust in what we are doing, whose to say Antoney wont be worth 80 mill next season pulling double digits for goals and assists and making his England debut, hes on that pathway. If he pulled 4 and 4 last season in half a season its not unfathomable and is more primary then ever before especially if he gets support, presently hes our main creative outlet.

Selling him to my mind is massively disruptive.

I don’t know why everyone wants to sell AG.

He’s they type of player we should be keeping.

Off load the likes of Gomes, Mina and Rondon etc
You can't say that mate. You need to get onboard.

If you look at the what he has done to his hair and the clothes that he is starting to wear it is obvious that the negative influence of part timer, DCL and his sidekick Tom are the biggest influences on Gordon. If he stays he will go down the same hole as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.