Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton’s focus now will turn to getting rid of players either their wages through loans or making a fee from outright sale. If the likes of Gomes, Allan, Davies, Rondon, maybe Keane can be shipped out then it will make FFP easier and perhaps open up some room in January for deals. Should Thelwell extract the right value for departing players then he has had a very good first summer, although obvs the performances and results will determine how good.

Everton’s focus now will turn to getting rid of players either their wages through loans or making a fee from outright sale. If the likes of Gomes, Allan, Davies, Rondon, maybe Keane can be shipped out then it will make FFP easier and perhaps open up some room in January for deals. Should Thelwell extract the right value for departing players then he has had a very good first summer, although obvs the performances and results will determine how good.
I think Allan only goes if Gueye comes back and we may need to keep Davies & Keane (annoying as it is) to give some bench depth with the 5 subs rule. Can we get rid of Robson with DCL out…maybe if we bring a quality back up. Gomes can take the long road and walk it though!

I think Allan only goes if Gueye comes back and we may need to keep Davies & Keane (annoying as it is) to give some bench depth with the 5 subs rule. Can we get rid of Robson with DCL out…maybe if we bring a quality back up. Gomes can take the long road and walk it though!
Good shout on the five subs rule impacting the trimming of squads. On that basis is why Lampard fancies Warrington and Mills sticking around to get chances from the bench.

A Coventry fan on the comments of the article that was posted said "if we could squeeze up to 8m for him we'd have to reluctantly sell"

I'm going to base my decision to purchase him on that one Convetry fans opinion and I believe we should chuck in a 5.6m bid with 900k in add ons based us winning the league
Boro have already had £8m rejected so yeah, there's that

Status
Not open for further replies.