Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest though, two centre backs, two defensive midfields (when Gana is confirmed), a left back, and a left winger, is pretty decent going to say the least.

I don’t think we are getting a striker though, that’d be 7 players - Ronald Koeman type crazy times for Frank.

Paul Brown reckons the profile we're looking for is similar to DCL, tall, rangy target man, so I expect us to sign someone the complete opposite now.

Think the journos are all putting 2+2 together atm assuming we will look for as close a player to DCL as we can and linking us with anyone over 6'2

I would bet DCL misses more matches than he plays in this season. Really we need two strikers, maybe this kid and one of the Ligue One fellows, or I guess buy this guy and loan Batman

I'm sure Frank wanted Broja, but I think he stays at Chelsea

Paul Brown reckons the profile we're looking for is similar to DCL, tall, rangy target man, so I expect us to sign someone the complete opposite now.

Think the journos are all putting 2+2 together atm assuming we will look for as close a player to DCL as we can and linking us with anyone over 6'2

Team built for crosses and counter-attack searches for physical striker

In other news, sky blue, grass green

Status
Not open for further replies.