Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be slightly better than Rondon right now, but as the weeks progress he will improve and Rondon will regress, so the gap will get wider.

And remember, he can play RM and LM as well, is 24, 1.87m tall, quick...

In 3/4 weeks DCL is back as well?
Maybe I'm wrong and there's more to the guy, but what I see there is a Championship player scoring goals against Championship defenders and goalkeepers that he wouldn't in the premier league.

DCL should be back 4-6 weeks but the games come thick and fast and we can't rely on DCL not getting another injury. Do we really think that guy has the quality to be a starting striker in the PL? That's the standard really, not "better than Rondon". Just my opinion but when you look at the other 19 teams, that guy would be among the worst starting strikers in the league.

Happy to continue a long tradition on here of links that make you look Keith Lard. There was a time on here when easily 80% of links were animals fornicating( just out of control really May we never lose our traditional ways.
Standards have slipped for sure. There was a time when I'd check on every link description, nowadays I don't even give it a second thought. The fear has gone.

Last edited:

The boy loves a knee slide and knows where the back of the onion bag is. Tommy Muller can't kick a ball properly either don't care if he scores goals

…possibly but if that’s the case, I was a little surprised to see him take to the pitch on Saturday. Also, I doubt we’d be taking the risk of leaving it until late in the window for something that might not transpire (remember Zouma & Tomori falling through the net on deadline day).

Still think the striker will be none mentioned the past few days mate personally

Maybe I'm wrong and there's more to the guy, but what I see there is a Championship player scoring goals against Championship defenders and goalkeepers that he wouldn't in the premier league.

DCL should be back 4-6 weeks but the games come thick and fast and we can't rely on DCL not getting another injury. Do we really think that guy has the quality to be a starting striker in the PL? That's the standard really, not "better than Rondon". Just my opinion but when you look at the other 19 teams, that guy would be among the worst starting strikers in the league.
Yep that's what I'm seeing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.