Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall it, the form leading up to that moment was so bad, I genuinely thought Koeman was going be sacked before Christmas 2016.

This was before Everton sacking a manager became an annual occurrence, of course. It felt like a big deal at the time.

It did. Feels a long time ago really.

The form was bad, but continued to be bad after that United game, still remember that Watford loss. The team didnt spring into life because Bolasie got injured, and he wasnt really the reason it was being held back.

We now need 2 strikers.
The back up we needed for Calvert lewin now needs to be the main striker and now we need a back up to the original back up.
Or something like that.

It did. Feels a long time ago really.

The form was bad, but continued to be bad after that United game, still remember that Watford loss. The team didnt spring into life because Bolasie got injured, and he wasnt really the reason it was being held back.
Well, we went from six points from eight to 15 from eight either side of it, to reinforce my own memories of him being garbage.

Ok mate, if he flops why would someone pay 15m for a player who 12 months earlier way available for nothing
It’s better than paying the €40/50m that’s been quoted in years for him. We’d of easily got between £15-20m for him from an Italian club due to how prolific he is over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.