Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to look at our goals against record, and I don't blame it all on Keane.
Godfrey has 3 direct errors leading to goals this season and Keane has 2 in terms of the numbers. I hate saying it (great servant and all that) but the real weak link at the back is Coleman, the amount of times he loses control of the ball leading to an 'attacking situation' compared to our other defenders, in terms of the numbers its 4 or 5 times as much as anyone else, Our CB are all less than 10 times whereas Seamus is up near 30 times.

Godfrey has 3 direct errors leading to goals this season and Keane has 2 in terms of the numbers. I hate saying it (great servant and all that) but the real weak link at the back is Coleman, the amount of times he loses control of the ball leading to an 'attacking situation' compared to our other defenders, in terms of the numbers its 4 or 5 times as much as anyone else, Our CB are all less than 10 times whereas Seamus is up near 30 times.

True, his legs went a while ago.

Everton might be in a pinch for quality CBs that are gettable but also have sell on potential. That said these three names personally make a lot of sense. Would likely agree to a move considering their leagues, are decent price points (likely in the high teens) yet are plausible starters with huge potential.

Kim Min-Jae South Korea/Fenerbahçe
Really intriguing player. Great technical ability excellent in breaking up play. Although recently moving to the Super Lig definitely going to move soon.

Ilya Zabarnyi Ukraine/Dynamo Kyiv
Very curious his status considering the war. Both in Dynamo being able to do business but also on if he legally has to serve. That said a glowing prospect who was garnering massive interest a year ago.

Josip Šutalo Croatia/Dynamo Zagreb
I little rawer than the other two but seems a very stable prospect. Maybe not a day one starter but plausible he could be possibly ready.

Everton might be in a pinch for quality CBs that are gettable but also have sell on potential. That said these three names personally make a lot of sense. Would likely agree to a move considering their leagues, are decent price points (likely in the high teens) yet are plausible starters with huge potential.

Really intriguing player. Great technical ability excellent in breaking up play. Although recently moving to the Super Lig definitely going to move soon.

Very curious his status considering the war. Both in Dynamo being able to do business but also on if he legally has to serve. That said a glowing prospect who was garnering massive interest a year ago.

I little rawer than the other two but seems a very stable prospect. Maybe not a day one starter but plausible he could be possibly ready.
Exactly type of players we shud be going for. Potential and won't cost loads

Zabarnyi is one ive mentioned before.

First choice for Kyiv and Ukraine and only turns 20 in September.

Having Mykolenko could help him settle as well. Very high potential player.

Coleman + Keane the major culprits for me.

Coleman Kenny Keane all need to go, they’re league one standard

Godfrey and Holgate could go either way but think they deserve a chance with a competent right back and centre back next to them

Mina is our best CB but can’t stay fit

Mykolenko is nailed down starter now

Still feels like we could do with a backup right back, a new first choice centre back, and Nkonkou back from his loan. Then ship out the three stooges.

I so hope we can stay up, I really think Frank is the man for a root and branch rebuild, unfortunately, if we go down, the Iranian lunatic will sack Frank and appoint some dinosaur journeyman. We really need a total reset on the way this club is run. If we stay up I think Frank and Thelwell will be left to get on with things as Moshiri is, I feel, losing his appetite for being involved. It's all about the endgame for him now and getting out with as much of his money as he can.

I so hope we can stay up, I really think Frank is the man for a root and branch rebuild, unfortunately, if we go down, the Iranian lunatic will sack Frank and appoint some dinosaur journeyman. We really need a total reset on the way this club is run. If we stay up I think Frank and Thelwell will be left to get on with things as Moshiri is, I feel, losing his appetite for being involved. It's all about the endgame for him now and getting out with as much of his money as he can.
I saw a suggestion the other day that said we would probably end up with Dunc.

Status
Not open for further replies.