Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he he hasn't made their A or B side today lad definition of not wanted
He's still under contract for two years after they picked up the option, they will probably want to loan him out again to maximize resale value, and then there's the "what if Tuchel isn't here or has to tear up the system" issue above.

He's still under contract for two years after they picked up the option, they will probably want to loan him out again to maximize resale value, and then there's the "what if Tuchel isn't here or has to tear up the system" issue above.

If they loan him he them has one year left with no option to extend. Meaning his price massively reduces

We signed 2 in January that didnt.
Glad we went far afield for Mykolenko. Scotland is slightly less imaginative.

The last three years we've made 16 permanent signings for the first team by my count and only those two and Nkounkou were outside of England or the previous teams of the manager at the time (I'm not giving us credit for scouting Allan or James because by all accounts we didn't). It's just a major set of limitations.

Honestly mate, think we will get Gilmour Gallacher and Gueye in

Gana looks like its happening. One year is good while u21 players develop and Thelwell looks at targets for 2023.

Any longer and we'll have a 34 year old whose game is all about energy.

We still lack a DM and Gilmour seems to fit the bill well with Gallagher box to box.

Those 3 should also mean a few sales as well.

To be greedy, id like to see Thelwell just work on this list:

Colwill
Gilmour
Ampadu
Garner
Gallagher
Gibbs-White
Broja

Bring in 3 from there and things would look quite exciting.

Really can't see us getting Gallagher , Broja or Cornet now. Reckon we'll get Gana , Barkley and then a striker on deadline day.

Glad we went far afield for Mykolenko. Scotland is slightly less imaginative.

The last three years we've made 16 permanent signings for the first team by my count and only those two and Nkounkou were outside of England or the previous teams of the manager at the time (I'm not giving us credit for scouting Allan or James because by all accounts we didn't). It's just a major set of limitations.
Moise Kean ? It's always tempting to think that the grass is greener elsewhere, but the Moise Kean signing shows how risky it can be to sign a young kid who's new to the country, the culture and the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.