Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not saying he is a bad player or anything, just that international caps are not an indicator of anything. DVB ticked both the caps and bigger club boxes and he was fairly meh. Our squad is littered with International players, we are still rubbish.
I absolutely agree.
My point has been regarding Ake is that he walks into our defence this last few years, but apparently to the guys I tagged he is not as good as Keane or holgate/Godfrey

I did a bit. I even got excited about mcgeady. If you can't get excited about new signings what's the point? Having said that, I'm well prepared for the disappointment that almost inevitably follows!

You can get excited about new signings nothing wrong with that but Bolasie always looked like a terrible signing from day one.

A board that sat and watched last season, sells our best player (one of only two players who can realistically get over 10 goals in a season) and then does that transfer business would be tamely writing us off to the championship.

I really hope you’re wrong and we don’t add either of those players - must do better.

Me too mate but I am short of faith right now

What do I win if I find one?
One of these

1657358451845.png

Our squad is not as bad as battling the relegation. The problem is on the balance of team. If we want to play 3 backs, we dont have decent CMs to provide creativity and defence. If we want to play 4 backs to counterattack, our defence is poor and no one can deliver good long pass…If we can fix some of the problems and have a little bit of luck, I would see we will finish in mid of table next year.
Tarkowski replacing Richi means right now the squad is actually weaker and with less goals in it. And we should remember how we poorly we played the last 20 games as that's where we will pick up. We badly need new signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.