Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Adams is off. Now we seriously need to figure out who to target. I've been saying for weeks we need to giving Knight at Derby a shot. He would cost very very little in the grand scheme of things.

I do actually think that Zinchenko will be the one they go for you know, waiting for that lad from Brighton to go there and he’ll leave city and be our CM.

Not sure if it’s good idea or not like

I think because of the new Fifa rules Chelsea cant do their normal thing of loaning out 20 players a season, its capped at 8 from this season by Fifa, so Chelsea are going to have to change their strategy. Possibly sell him with a buy back clause or sell on percentage. Think it will be similar for Gallagher and Gilmour.

They’ll have to otherwise their squad is going to be ridiculous

Let’s be really clear guys - we are needing to sign players who go straight into and improve the starting 11. No more shouts for players who “are decent enough to be in the squad” - we’ve plenty of those. You cannot lose players with the quality of James, Gylfi, Richy from the top end of the pitch and replace them with folk who can “do a job”. We need starters.

seen a few links today to Morgan Gibbs-White, looks a decent player, can play AMC or RW, can cross and score goals, is at wolves but was on loan at Sheffield Utd last season he got 12 goals and 10 assists. reports say Wolves would want around £25m for him. Could be a good option, the fee is possibly a little high, but not bad if spread over 5 year contract, still only 22 so could improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.