Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked with Christian Eriksen, huge pinch of salt as always.

I wouldn't be against it on a short contract 1/2 years. He has true quality.

But I can't see him just back stabbing Brentford tbh

I imagine Brentford are paying a wage below his market rate. He could get a wage that Brentford can't afford elsewhere, imo. I'd have him at Everton. The type of quality attacking midfielder we need.

It looks like Moyes and West Ham will be in for Tarkowski. Our only chance of getting him will be if he is settled in the Northwest and doesn't want to move his family to London or Newcastle.

I imagine Brentford are paying a wage below his market rate. He could get a wage that Brentford can't afford elsewhere, imo. I'd have him at Everton. The type of quality attacking midfielder we need.

It looks like Moyes and West Ham will be in for Tarkowski. Our only chance of getting him will be if he is settled in the Northwest and doesn't want to move his family to London or Newcastle.
No and no.

This is simple guys. Type the perspective players name into Google. Look at the age. If the number there is greater than 25 move on. We need a young, fresh revamp. If they're older than 25 and we're the best offer they have it means they aren't good enough for where we want to go. If they were they'd have offers from those teams in the European places.

Let’s hope he wants a change of scenery then, Tarkowski that is

I think trying to steal Moyes Center back targets is a great idea. I have no idea if Tarowski can play a higher line but to discount him on a free because keane played for them is foolish and Moyes has such a great eye for a centre half.
Remember we were so close to Manolas for £500k could potential have turned out to be his best ever signing

I think trying to steal Moyes Center back targets is a great idea. I have no idea if Tarowski can play a higher line but to discount him on a free because keane played for them is foolish and Moyes has such a great eye for a centre half.
Remember we were so close to Manolas for £500k could potential have turned out to be his best ever signing
I remember Koldrup.

Gianluca Di Marzio linking us with Levi Colwill -- centre back on loan at Huddersfield from Chelsea.

@catcherintherye is a fan I believe?

I think it would be a brillianf move and we could gradually integrate him and Branthwaite as a potential long term pairing + Godfrey there as well.
Only seen a few games but looks like will be a quality centre back, physically gifted and seems very composed with the ball

Only seen a few games but looks like will be a quality centre back, physically gifted and seems very composed with the ball

I think if we have him and Branthwaite as backup to Godfrey + a new signing then with Patterson/Mykolenko we'll have a high potential 'new' defence next season ;)

No and no.

This is simple guys. Type the perspective players name into Google. Look at the age. If the number there is greater than 25 move on. We need a young, fresh revamp. If they're older than 25 and we're the best offer they have it means they aren't good enough for where we want to go. If they were they'd have offers from those teams in the European places.
prospective

No and no.

Or, we ignore players ages, the clubs they have played for and actually do a good job in scouting good players.

The idea that we should ignore every player over 25 is laughable to me.

Or, we ignore players ages, the clubs they have played for and actually do a good job in scouting good players.

The idea that we should ignore every player over 25 is laughable to me.
To an extent yes, but it's pretty unlikely we're going to find players that have played in visible leagues for 5+ seasons that all the really good teams have missed. Yeah it can happen from time to time but it will be the exception not the rule. It is a lot easier to just find a guy first and develop him.

To an extent yes, but it's pretty unlikely we're going to find players that have played in visible leagues for 5+ seasons that all the really good teams have missed. Yeah it can happen from time to time but it will be the exception not the rule. It is a lot easier to just find a guy first and develop him.
If its so easy, why doesnt everybody do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.