Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50m + £10m add ons for Richarlison is pathetic negotiating from us

xbCJtxsZYFjPABG-800x450-noPad.jpg

BUT WE'VE HAD GOOD TIMES......

Bill had a meal with Levy, got bought some wine and thought this is a good time... lets skin the club again.

Way I see it now, we were already short of an adequate backup for Dom, so we probably need 2 forwards, and we really have no midfield so ideally I think we might need 3. Our defence isn’t perfect but without outs I don’t think ins are a priority. With a midfield that better retains the ball and protects them I think the defence would look better than last season.

So 5 players min needed then, probably of those 2 on loan. We really need an agreement on the Kean money and that sets us a budget of approx 70m for three quality players, plus whatever pennies we can bring in on the dross. Spent well (the highest priority being a creative midfielder) we could still have a significant overall improvement of the squad.

Now that he's just about gone any chance our scouts can look outside the premier league ? You know not a top six cast off/ squad player, there is a good reason they are being sold, usually at a too high a price and at a wage they don't deserve. God we are thick. We already have our relegated player, we do the same every year, it's just like groundhog day, we need a new broom, to sweep these clueless tossers that have run our club into the ground, out of our club.
I'll help with that question here: no.

The £50m paid is what is. The use will obviously depend on our overall financial position but remember that the £50m will go straight into our accounts but any outgoing purchases will be spread over the contract length. The £50m could be enough for us to bring in a number of players if our overall financial position allows, and that is the biggest question and is one that no one on here knows with any level of certainty.

Thing is clubs now know we have cash so will inflate prices accordingly ....
When dom was out Richy was our main man....
Who do we turn to now?
Certainly no one in the current squad is capable of scoring the goals he did,
A lot more pressure on Gordon and gray now as there's literally noone to sub in for them

Status
Not open for further replies.