Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Watford ITK was claiming its more than that sell on.

In any case were in the £40s...i believe £40-45mil.

Thats less than 2 Kean's or one Icelander.
Your Watford ITK isn’t ITK, well publicised that it’s 10% on anything above 40 million so 1 million upfront and another million in stages as the add ons are reached

Loyalty bonus will be around 2 million, so around 47 million give or take.

Clears the slate, we can start looking at bringing people in now

Sad but he has gone…. Move on!

Your Watford ITK isn’t ITK, well publicised that it’s 10% on anything above 40 million so 1 million upfront and another million in stages as the add ons are reached

Loyalty bonus will be around 2 million, so around 47 million give or take.

Clears the slate, we can start looking at bringing people in now

Sad but he has gone…. Move on!

This is the Watford ITK

I dont have twitter...go for your life

It’s so depressing how far we have fell. Spurs taking are best player. I could understand if it was a massive Club but it’s Spurs. To be fair they are a lot better than Everton at the moment but it’s depressing because Everton should at least be competing with them not selling are best players to them.

The horrible thing about the transfer for me is that seemingly the whole world knows about this 30th June date being important.

The deal was no doubt done over dinner a few days ago.

Playing us like a fiddle.

Club is rotten.
It's the view amongst some that we still need to be "punished" that irks me. This is punishment. We spent £1.7m on transfers last summer and will probably have a net underspend this. And we sold Digne in January to finance the incomings.

We will have had spent practically nothing in real terms over two years on a squad that requires a massive overhaul. This is the task Lampard faces.

The Athletic seeming pretty convinced another needs to go on top. Wouldn't expect us to spend more than 20m again. We could be down.

We definitely do still need to sell more. There are high earners with injury problems like Gomes and Mina still on the books, then we have Allan in the last year of his contract. And also players like Rondon, Virginia, Simms, who aren't good enough. And then we need to find a loan deal for Dobbin and Branthwaite.

We also have the Kean situation where we could look to bring forward his sale by a year. As far as I know, the obligation is currently only due to kick in next summer and technically he is still on loan.

The day of the lords is here. 75 mill for richy plus add ons. Plus Bergwijn. Just for teh sake of argument, if Spurs dont think bergwijn adds options, then why would he for us? I really dont follow spurs or dutch national team but he does seem handy and putting goals on the sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.