Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Im sure Chelsea would do a deal to get his 190k a week wages off the books.
And I equally sure the player will accept a substantial wage cut in order to sign for us on about £50k per week.

We aren't bringing in anyone who's on £190k per week with their current club. We trying to AVOID administration, not speed up it's arrival.

Hes a bad sick note isnt he?

23/24Knee problemsApr 22, 2024May 14, 202422 daysChelsea FC5
23/24IllMar 30, 2024Apr 5, 20246 daysChelsea FC2
23/24Knee problemsMar 27, 2024Apr 8, 202412 daysChelsea FC3
23/24Knee problemsMar 7, 2024Mar 15, 20248 daysChelsea FC1
23/24FitnessJan 3, 2024Jan 8, 20245 daysChelsea FC1
23/24Hamstring injurySep 27, 2023Jan 3, 202498 daysChelsea FCEngland23
22/23Hamstring injuryMay 6, 2023Jun 3, 202328 daysChelsea FC5
22/23Hamstring injuryNov 3, 2022Jan 31, 202389 daysChelsea FCEngland15
21/22Cruciate ligament tearNov 22, 2021May 19, 2022178 daysChelsea FCEngland45
20/21QuarantineJun 21, 2021Jun 28, 20217 daysEngland1
20/21Foot injuryJul 6, 2020Sep 21, 202077 daysLeicester CityChelsea FCEngland6
We need someone less established, he’s on way too much corn for us to afford. Pretty sure we haven’t the money for a few. Plus I don’t think left back is our major problem position

The amount of people in this thread suggesting we buy injury prone players absolutely baffles me.

It makes sense tbh, Dele and Gomes goes and we don't have our seasonal 2 injured players to discuss. We've had some absolute belters tbh and it's usually not just 1.

Players pretty much consistently injured off the top of my head the last few seasons we've had

Coleman
Mina
Gomes
Dele
Gbamin
Delph
DCL
Donny Van De Beek gave everyone a run for their money as well

I'm sure there'll be more too.

Godfrey has had a few spells out (of course one lay off was due to a broken leg)

So, if we retain Coleman and DCL (though DCL finally looking like he may have shaken off his injury woes), we'll deffo need 2 more players coming in who are injury prone to maintain our injury woe balance.

I think we will sign a right back and a left back. Coleman and Young will be with us for another season and this will allow the new players to settle which means we don't have to get two "premiership ready" players at a higher cost.

If we can keep Branthwaite then we have the defence sorted, if not there should be money to buy a replacement.

We need an extra couple of players for midfield as at present we only have Garner, Doucoure , Gana and Onana(who will probably leave).
Ithink Stanley Mills will join the squad next season and if Harrison comes back then we might need one more wide player but maybe could manage as we are.

Chermiti may go out on loan but we may not have cover to allow that and if DCL leaves then we certainly need a replacement. I keep reading that Beto also wants to leave I don't know if that is true.

I think we will sign a right back and a left back. Coleman and Young will be with us for another season and this will allow the new players to settle which means we don't have to get two "premiership ready" players at a higher cost.

If we can keep Branthwaite then we have the defence sorted, if not there should be money to buy a replacement.

We need an extra couple of players for midfield as at present we only have Garner, Doucoure , Gana and Onana(who will probably leave).
Ithink Stanley Mills will join the squad next season and if Harrison comes back then we might need one more wide player but maybe could manage as we are.

Chermiti may go out on loan but we may not have cover to allow that and if DCL leaves then we certainly need a replacement. I keep reading that Beto also wants to leave I don't know if that is true.

We got one of these and he doesn't play.