Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Thought Amad Diallo was good first half for them. Probably little chance he'll be loaned out now but that's exactly the type needed out wide next season if the club is to have a comfortable season like this one.

I think he's going to United and I do agree it's a massive mistake, but 1 he will be paid handsomely for.
Yeah it would be a shame to see him go to United the state they are in. Although I guess the way they get out of the state their in is signings like Branthwaite. They've lost their way completely in the transfer market in recent years.

Guy after the game on Saturday in the pub, said he was Branthwaites barber had tickets from him for the match and a load of pictures on his phone, he was telling everyone who would listen that he is going to United absolutely a done deal, also said he has been told he will be in the England Squad and has been told by Southgate the he will start against Bosnia on 3rd June.
Said Amad Diallo will come the other way probably nonsense but he was adamant and told us to put money on it!

Yeah they're a complete mess LCB currently with Johnny Evans currently playing there so Branthwaite will get good game time if the pressure dosen't faze him.

Just mentioned Diallo but surely he'll actually get a proper chance there next season.

I could honestly see them trying to put Maguire in the deal. He only has one year left on his deal now and will want to go somewhere to play every week. Also fits what Dyche likes in a CB.

Yeah it would be a shame to see him go to United the state they are in. Although I guess the way they get out of the state their in is signings like Branthwaite. They've lost their way completely in the transfer market in recent years.
United dont skimp either.

I think it makes sense for both parties.

Be a shame to see him leave and play teams 1x11, but im sure he will get over it.

Yeah they're a complete mess LCB currently with Johnny Evans currently playing there so Branthwaite will get good game time if the pressure dosen't faze him.

Just mentioned Diallo but surely he'll actually get a proper chance there next season.

I could honestly see them trying to put Maguire in the deal. He only has one year left on his deal now and will want to go somewhere to play every week. Also fits what Dyche likes in a CB.
Be stunned it Maguire fancies taking a massive pay cut and coming here, personally.

I think he's going to United and I do agree it's a massive mistake, but 1 he will be paid handsomely for.
Don’t think there are that many options if he is to go this summer. Not saying teams wouldn’t want him but City and Arsenal won’t be spending that much on a centre back. Doubt Liverpool would either and hopefully he wouldn’t go there. Spurs probably need another CB but they’ve just spent quite a lot on Van de Ven and Dragusin and still have Romero. Newcastle can’t afford him.

Looking abroad Real probably won’t be spending a lot on a centre back given they have “already” spent loads on Endrick, Mbappe and Alphonso Davies and have Alaba and Militao. Bayern and PSG can’t see them spending a lot on a centre back. Italian teams wouldn’t be able to afford him.

Unfortunately Man U makes the most sense in almost every way. They will pay a lot and he will play immediately as they are desperate for a CB.

Don’t think there are that many options if he is to go this summer. Not saying teams wouldn’t want him but City and Arsenal won’t be spending that much on a centre back. Doubt Liverpool would either and hopefully he wouldn’t go there. Spurs probably need another CB but they’ve just spent quite a lot on Van de Ven and Dragusin and still have Romero. Newcastle can’t afford him.

Looking abroad Real probably won’t be spending a lot on a centre back given they have “already” spent loads on Endrick, Mbappe and Alphonso Davies and have Alaba and Militao. Bayern and PSG can’t see them spending a lot on a centre back. Italian teams wouldn’t be able to afford him.

Unfortunately Man U makes the most sense in almost every way. They will pay a lot and he will play immediately as they are desperate for a CB.
Almost as much as a basket club as we are but I think he is a boyhood Man United fan so could see him wanting the move.

Pascal Gross available between 3-5 mil...low fee decent signing for a season or so.
Might want go back to germany but would be a good player for us
Guy after the game on Saturday in the pub, said he was Branthwaites barber had tickets from him for the match and a load of pictures on his phone, he was telling everyone who would listen that he is going to United absolutely a done deal, also said he has been told he will be in the England Squad and has been told by Southgate the he will start against Bosnia on 3rd June.
Said Amad Diallo will come the other way probably nonsense but he was adamant and told us to put money on it!
Would be stupid imo to agree a move already as other clubs could come in for him to drive the price up

Personally i'd rather Branthwaite to UTD., merely because i think they're most likely to pay. Merely for us though, don't see utd., competing for anything soon. Casemiro and Branthwaite in the central defense next year.

For Everton it would be the best. I'd feel bad for Branthwaite though.

Personally i'd rather Branthwaite to UTD., merely because i think they're most likely to pay. Merely for us though, don't see utd., competing for anything soon. Casemiro and Branthwaite in the central defense next year.

For Everton it would be the best. I'd feel bad for Branthwaite though.
I honestly don't care where he goes to. If he's leaving I just want the best deal for us.

Going to hard isn’t it without selling brathwaite and onnana… I’m not to fussed about onnana as you could easily replace him with Barkley on a free .

But finding 2 fullbacks , 2 wingers and a midfielder with no budget is going to very very difficult.

I’d be getting doucs out the door to get his wages off the books to helpfully go towards a loan or young player.

Also holgate needs shifting as 70k is madness for him.

Isn’t it fun to see some of our fans trying to sell our best players on internet. Normally this is done by the so-called journalists…