Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got everything. Get himself out of a pickle, cut inside, peeling off his marker with ease, can also skin them for pace, slice and dice through defences and most importantly knows where the..... Bag is. Hopefully a bit of snide in case of argy bhaji against the likes of Stoke / Burnley. Seeing the little onion in an Everton Everton shirt would definitely bring tears to my eyes. Get him in and we're sauteed.

Did I miss anything?
No sweat?

Still think it wont happen:
Anchelotti denying names in the press are wrong and he has been linked quite ofren
From the vid i look he plays on the left and uses his right foot all the time. So a bit similar to Iwobi and Bernard who hardly play on the right wing.
For shirt sales an immense signing lol

Still think it wont happen:
Anchelotti denying names in the press are wrong and he has been linked quite ofren
From the vid i look he plays on the left and uses his right foot all the time. So a bit similar to Iwobi and Bernard who hardly play on the right wing.
For shirt sales an immense signing lol

Haha never thought about that. Probably end up with Soares though on his shirt.

What little I have seen of this lad he really looks a good player and I would love him at Goodison, please sign him up as soon as possible before he goes somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.