Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the Ever Banega lesson
The story over here in Valencia was a bit different,Moyes was quoted as saying we'd "take a look at him" and this didn't please Banega who saw himself as an automatic starter....who then went on to let his car run over his ankle when "allegedly" under the influence.

He's been posting on Instagram about his agent. Guess there's been some fake news?

"after some misguided materials and news about me, I come through this message to communicate that only agent Marcio Cruz is authorized to deal with matters relating to my career. any other kind of information that binds me to other professionals is wrong."

Screenshot at Jan 24 17-13-26.png

They'll have confirmed interest but doing the whole negotiation without talking to the club is not what happens and I think not allowed. I know there's back channeling with agents but if we haven't talked to Gremio yet it isn't close to done or even necessarily happening.
In the real world, the buying club will have spoken to the players representatives and the deal more or less completely in place.
The buying club will also have had preliminary talks with the selling club to determine if the player is available at the right price... there is no point researching a deal if there is no possibility of a transfer happening.
Clubs can say that no bid has been made and they are technically correct.
If the question is changed to ask if any enquiries have been made then the usual answer is they get enquiries about their players all the time.

NEWS SUMMARY

Everton-ING advanced in the negotiations for Everton Cebolinha. After meeting, the English forwarded salary agreement and prepare offer to Grêmio
There is great optimism in agreement in the coming days, in time to take the shirt 11 still in this transfer window
Everton's offer to Grêmio is €25 million (£115 million) and can reach 30 million euros (£138 million) for bonuses and targets
Since last August, the gaucho club has been scheduled to receive 65% of the negotiation involving the athlete, as revealed by the UOL De Primeira column

Looks like a malnourished Jonny heitinga there

and Bernard

Bernard is one of the disgraced Brazilians from the Germany debacle.

I remember speaking to a belly dancer in Rio de Janeiro who said the majority of those players are shunned in Brazilian society.

Now Richarlison and Everton - they are held in massive regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.