Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro signed for us instead of a host of other clubs (Juve apparently) because he wanted first team football. He was given the number 9 shirt. I think he will be our first choice. I also think Rooney will play there when needed.
However, it is obvious that RK wants a target man, a plan B. That Belfoldi (or however it is spelt) was a big lump of a forward, and Giroud, Benteke, Dembele are also physical presences.
Giroud (for no more than £25m), Sandro, Rooney & DCL are great options I believe. Should be at least 25 goals between them.

I agree
I have a feeling that Sandro was told he's no 1 striker but with possibly 60 games this season he knows he can't start them all hence Rooney ,DCL and possibly another striker.
Allows us mix it up and play 2 up front or play a target man in certain games

Ma
Rom NEVER did that and it drove me crazy!

What did Rom actually do? When you break down his qualities or lack thereof, it's amazing he scored so many. The amount of chances he fluffed in big games was criminal. That semi-final against Man U really turned me against him.

He was pictured at a Spanish Airport at 22.33 local time waiting to board a flight.I would Imagine by the time he got here and got to his hotel it would have been quite late.So my guess is no.
I'm guessing he might have been around finch farm atleast because I'm sure he and Pickford where due back today.

He was pictured at a Spanish Airport at 22.33 local time waiting to board a flight.I would Imagine by the time he got here and got to his hotel it would have been quite late.So my guess is no.

Would have expected more coverage from the club on this.

If he starts on the left hand side I think he will knock in 12-15 goals this season.

Really good player.

426BC05100000578-0-image-a-5_1500304006276.jpg

travelling with the team

Status
Not open for further replies.