Everton should be happy with fit Cahill: Verbeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice article with the Aussie manager having us in his thoughts!
We are a better team with Cahill, no doubt. He is very influential and we don't half miss him sometimes (most times) when he's not playing ;)

Oh Bundy, I love your Daleks :)

We sound like a bunch of whinging arrses after reading that.

Sounds like everytime we let Timmy go over we've gotta fight against it, then moan when he comes back with a slight knock.

Glad they wrapped him in cotton wool like but it read like they were doing us a favour.

I dont blame them, I mean they pay his wages and they paid a transfer fee, so they have every right to expect him to come back fit. Oh wait.........................

What Vim really meant...said in a Goldmember accent

"Australian coach Pim Verbeek said Tim Cahill will return to his English club Everton from World Cup duty fitter than when he left them"

Your training methods are arcaic you fat headed poms

"I am pleased with my colleague (Moyes) this time."

I usually want to pull his (Moyes) kilt around his ankles and give him a good bumming. Today less so.

"This time they will be happy with us, normally they aren't happy with us, but this time they will be."

Typical whinging clubs who dont win anything anyway constantly moaning about why they pay so much for utter pap blah blah blah. ******s.

heard a few interviews with cahill when he was in aus ... everytime he said hes in australia to play if hes fit but he wants to be fit for everton and doesnt want to risk being out for 5 games by playing when not 100% fit... it pissed down in sydney for 2 days before the game the pitch doesnt drain so well so good on Pim Verbeek for not playing timmy......

after the game he game an interview he looked shattered he didnt get on the pitch but yet again stated his focus is back on everton ...

also great reception when he started to warm up

I agree with him wholeheartedly.

We should be very happy with a fit Cahill.

Because he normally comes back injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.