Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get our new manager in place ASAP. Lots of hard work needed during the summer to ensure this great club of ours hits the floor running in August.

The benefit of this is that Alan Brazil and half of the Talksport presenters heads are about to spontaneously explode because we've had the cheek to sack someone that they idolise. I look forward to having a little listen to their heartbroken voices later.
I'm listening to it now. Brazil is sad and Jim White has just been on talking as though the Queen has died.

I couldn't face a full season under BFS.

I agonised over renewing my season ticket, but did it at the last minute.

Next season can only be better than last season.

I appreciate all the work he did and the results he got, the style was awful, but i think he was working with another mans poorly constructed team, if nothing else he got us 130 mill in prize money for eight, i appreciate his healthy contribution to Everton.

Thanks Sam.

I'm listening to it now. Brazil is sad and Jim White has just been on talking as though the Queen has died.

Excellent, no doubt Sam will be interviewed by them at some point in the next week and they'll all have their tongues firmly wedged between his cheeks whilst waffling on about how ungrateful Everton fans are. I honestly hope the studio catches fire with them all in it.

upload_2018-5-16_11-13-8.png

The benefit of this is that Alan Brazil and half of the Talksport presenters heads are about to spontaneously explode because we've had the cheek to sack someone that they idolise. I look forward to having a little listen to their heartbroken voices later.

It's going to be so good to listen to the Arsenal and RS ex players moaning about it .
The RS fans on Twitter are making this announcement even sweeter .

Status
Not open for further replies.