Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahahah lol

Top 10 best paid manager in the world has only managed one club to over 40% wins and only one club where he has more wins than losses.

Only Everton could manage this, it is sublime

Genuinely considering jacking it in mate not even joking - I could maybe have accepted fat Sam one day... but not with this deal and the goblin.

No.

I can’t accept it... I don’t know how anyone can, or even reason with it.

Relegation might actually be good for us in the long run. Moshiri would probably sell up so there’s a chance of a proper owner and we’d have to shift the deadwood and start again.
Carl. Where do you think the investment would come from if we got relegated and Moshiri bailed out? We would be Sheffield Wednesday or Leeds or Villa. End of the road.

no he doesn't make them over perform, he gets teams to barely keep there head above the water.

over-performing is what moyers did for 10+ years , getting a team on a shoe string budget 6th/7th place all the time.

This loser goes to a team, buys a load of crap players, gives them big fat long contracts, leaves the clubs and then they get relegated soon after dude to the fact they have a load of crap on the books, can't get rid and he gets off with a nice pay check.
Ronald Koeman?

Genuinely considering jacking it in mate not even joking - I could maybe have accepted fat Sam one day... but not with this deal and the goblin.

No.

I can’t accept it... I don’t know how anyone can, or even reason with it.

I couldn't the other night mate, which was what was making me laugh at the (serious) SUPERBLUES who were saying we should just 'take our medicine'.

Sammy Lee. Allardyce on a 30 month deal. £6m a year.

If it was snowing outside, you'd think it was Christmas already.

What people fail to realise is that this will costs us £15m in wages and payoffs to Allardyce, probably at least another £5m to his backroom team, and north of £30m on crap players he inevitably brings in in January and the summer.

This move has signed in the medium and long term the death warrant for Everton.

Absolutely can't wait for the appointment. Two reasons. First, because the football misery inflicted by Everton is uniquely sublime and this continues a fine tradition. Second, yet more grade A turbo gold threads like this one.

Keep it up Everton, keep it up.

Would any other top half PL team put up with this? Evertonians are the most forgiving bunch and extremely patient. But this is the proverbial hitting the fan here. Biggest most divisive decision since Kirkby and the club will suffer for a long long time. Thankfully the fans were able to stop Kirkby, this time we are frigged
Tim. What are you talking about? Planning permissions stopped Kirkby. You are deluded if you think fans matter anymore. TV money is the only thing that matters.

Story about Sammy Lee seems to have originated from the daily mail kopite Dominic king so probably click bait .sure koeman asked him in the summer and he declined it .here's hoping

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FROM EFC............
9108073f3eef445e8c8655cb2ea25a4f.jpg

FREE GIFT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT...............................COURTESY OF BILL AND WALSHY

CMD8biXVEAAsOib.jpg

Story about Sammy Lee seems to have originated from the daily mail kopite Dominic king so probably click bait .sure koeman asked him in the summer and he declined it .here's hoping

Yeah, possibly the classic Everton leak. Let them think Sammy Lee's coming, will make the pain of it just being Allardyce seem bearable.

Holy mackrel

Tomorrow night is going to be interesting and I hope Blue Bill’s got decent health insurance... I’d half expect him to be strung up from the crossbar in front of the Gwladys Street... has he seriously lost his mind?

He’s just made already emotional and intensely bad situation 10x worse. Ffs
Only Everton could do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.