Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't the other night mate, which was what was making me laugh at the (serious) SUPERBLUES who were saying we should just 'take our medicine'.

Sammy Lee. Allardyce on a 30 month deal. £6m a year.

If it was snowing outside, you'd think it was Christmas already.

What people fail to realise is that this will costs us £15m in wages and payoffs to Allardyce, probably at least another £5m to his backroom team, and north of £30m on crap players he inevitably brings in in January and the summer.

This move has signed in the medium and long term the death warrant for Everton.

small price to pay if it saves us from the drop ... which lets be honest could easy happen , were a disgrace

£6m a year, and sammy Lee...

Amazing absolutely amazing - I applaud everyone involved you massive bunch of shitehawks!

And thus ends the soul of EFC.

Sammy f’ing Lee everyone.
We have had Walker, Koeman, Martinez and survived. Fat Sam has more about him than that lot. Not a massive fan of his but like to see what he might do with a bit more transfer muscle

Is there an argument to be made that some sections of the Everton crowd will secretly embrace Allardyce's style of play?

small price to pay if it saves us from the drop ... which lets be honest could easy happen , were a disgrace

This is the kind of [Poor language removed] which does my head in. 2 wins and we pull away, an half competent manager would achieve this. Plus there’s January around the corner

Allardyce noes dives his teams into relegation battles then somehow pulls them out. It’s the long term damage he does

The players didn't respect Ronald Koeman enough to put the graft in.. but yeah 'Big' Sam Allardyce and his cronies will get them purring!

Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.