Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's your choice mate?

And don't say Diego Simeone or Tuchel. They wouldn't touch the Everton job with a barge pole.

Big Sam is about par for us right now.

You'll all be changing your tune about him when we're 8th-10th by February.

Dyche or TUCHEL

Big Sam is a joke appointment by a joke board just to save the positions of SW and BK. Embarassing and pathetic.

He looks like a tough character. Hopefully, he will sort out the cowards and make the team grow some balls....Mmm, trying to find something else positive to say about this...

Nevermind, in a hundred years, we'll all be dead.

I think Big Sam will do well for us. He took over at Bolton when they were Football League also-rans and eventually got them into the top 6 of the Premier League - on a shoestring budget. He also got a crap West Ham side into the top 8. And he kept Sunderland up against all odds 12 months before Moyes relegated them. And Crystal Palace, of course. He's also one of the most forward thinking managers in the country; he was one of the first to utilise sports science to get the best out of players.

All the RS fans on the radio are saying that he'll relegate us, but I don't think he will.

Dyche or TUCHEL

Big Sam is a joke appointment by a joke board just to save the positions of SW and BK. Embarassing and pathetic.
I'd love Dyche. He's my number one.

Tuchel - forget it. Plus he'll want us playing pretty triangles. We don't need that. We need belief and organisation, not a huge risk on Tuchel who didn't exactly look the part in Germany.

Agree with this Big Sam is far from my cup of tea, but if he becomes Everton manager I will get behind him, everybody needs to stick together we are in a helluva mess. The players are taking no notice of Unsy, they won't mess around with Allardyce in charge. Remember the last time we were in this kind of mess, Mike Walker was in charge, Joe Royle took over and saved us. Not with pretty football, but with what was needed at the time " The dogs of war ". Allardyce might not be the manager we deserve, but just maybe he will be the manager we need. I know this ain't popular but sometimes you have to take your medicine to get better.

Look if Big Sam drags us up to mid table i'll be happy.Hopefully we might put together a run in the FA Cup as well.I don't think Big Sam is the man for us long term.But hopefully he will get us out of this mess, and then it will be back to the drawing board in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.