Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
36726BB900000578-0-image-m-67_1469045693449.jpg

Got to give him his due, he took one look at that team, walked away and knew it wouldn't be long before we were back knocking on his door.

He's stitched us up good and proper.

Last edited:
Only worry is look at what happened after he left those clubs. He dosent plan long term.

Bolton - Relegated. Villa - Relegated, Newcastle - Relegated.

West Ham and Crystal Palace's problems can all be traced back to his business aswell.

Blame him for lots of things if you like, but relegating Villa is a bit harsh.

Yeah I am serious mate.

In your post you seem to have summarised that by hiring allardyce and him “saving” us, project stadium will be saved too. You’ve basically given me a choice of hire allardyce or turn into Leeds???

What if he does nothing, and we keep getting smashed which is highly likely?

Nothing is guaranteed in football, yet everyone who is spouting on about allardyce is talking like we have a monetary choice to stay up or get relegated. Hire him or get relegated. Some sort of guarantee??

It’s absolute lunacy.

Apologies mate I’m not having a go, I just don’t get it, any of it, from the club or the fans.

:(
in your post you seem to suggest going down is a better option than hiring Allardyce. There is no guarantee he will keep us up but he does have a record of doing so. No 'top' manager will come to Everton atm considering the position we are in but also how poor our squad is. We tried to get Silva but that hasn't worked out. What did people expect next? Give it to Unsworth till the end of the season? Give it to Martin O'Neil?.

Status
Not open for further replies.