Everton Release 3 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what sort of wages, Agard will have been on at Everton? Seem to remember he was quite highly rated a few years back. What type of player is he anyway?

Big guy, similar to Vic/Yak - offers speed and nothing more really.
Wages were very small, probably not more than 500-750 a week or something.

I remember Agard looked alright the season before last when Moyes gave him a few run outs.. Pacey

Shame

I remember Turner starting against Man Utd at home in the 06/07 season. He impressed me in the first half but then dropped a corner right at O'Shea's feet and he scored!

I remember Turner starting against Man Utd at home in the 06/07 season. He impressed me in the first half but then dropped a corner right at O'Shea's feet and he scored!

All keepers make mistakes, as we know with Howard :dodgy:, but I suppose if Moyes didnt think he could push Howard then it's pointless having him here

Thanks lads, reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of recommending him to the technical staff at Fortuna Sittard for a trial. As there's not much money to spend and there isn't much of a scouting network in place, after all the difficulties we went through in the last decade, every help is appreciated. One of my mates is actively scouting for them and I already mentioned Agard's name to him.

He seems to fit quite a few of the attributes we're looking for.
Big, strong, pacey and (hopefully) financially affordable.

Any info on what's his goal to game ratio for the reserves and youth teams and right foot or a lefty? Oh, and can he also be used as a winger?

Thanks lads, reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of recommending him to the technical staff at Fortuna Sittard for a trial. As there's not much money to spend and there isn't much of a scouting network in place, after all the difficulties we went through in the last decade, every help is appreciated. One of my mates is actively scouting for them and I already mentioned Agard's name to him.

He seems to fit quite a few of the attributes we're looking for.
Big, strong, pacey and (hopefully) financially affordable.

Any info on what's his goal to game ratio for the reserves and youth teams and right foot or a lefty? Oh, and can he also be used as a winger?

I think he's generally been pretty useful. His stats last season were poor though because he didn't play a lot. He had 1 start for the reserves, but didn't score. At Kilmarnock he got 1 goal in 8 appearances. Anyone who comes through the systems of Arsenal and Everton isn't going to be a bad player. It would be a nice story if the fans could help to get him fixed up with something.

I liked the look of Akpan to be honest. He seemed to have a bit of the Song/Diaby about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.